Reviews for What Just Happened?
SilentKnightInDisguise11 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
Please continue! I wanna see ho far you can go with this story. Silent Knight over and out!
Rocki chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Dear god girl! You can't just leave it there! Is she okay? Is Riley gonna get a girl or Ben finally seeing through Abby's stupidity and fall for one of your girls? So many questions! LOL!

Loved the chapter and the little twist with someone getting hurt. I always wondered how come Ben and Riley had stayed safe. Guess they were just lucky. Can't wait for more!

Rocki chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Awesome! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Stupid cliffhanger. I loved this chapter. Especially how you added in the complaining. Totally teenaged girls...lol!

IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
nice job! i get started on the next chapter right away!
Rocki chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Ooh! Yay! You do realize that now Elizabeth is required to say, "Why thank you Ben. I'm flattered you think so." LOL!

I'm really enjoying this. It's different than your others because the girls aren't freakin' about saying too much and whatnot. I like it. Great Chapter! Can't wait for more!

RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Loved it. It is vey diffrent from the other "OMG Im in National Treasure" stories. update soon
Angelic Prophecy chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
You did a good job! D Haha, do I see some romances coming on?

I'll get started on the next chapter right away! Hehe, talk to you later!

-AP (Michelle)
Rocki chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Oh, you can't just end it there! You and Angelic Prophecy are a good team. I can't wait to see the girls' personalities mix with the other characters! Great job!