Reviews for Surprise
Why are Bella's eyes gold...? Shes a newborn litterally hours old, like I think a day or so... they shouldn't be gold yet, it takes a couple months. Bella's eyes were red but fading throughout almost the whole Book Three of Breaking Dawn. That confuses me, but everything else — really good job! :)
HappyToBeLonely chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
gosh, i love all of your one shots, it's so romantic and deeply touching. i love it. love it so much
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is perfect. You got talent. :)
Maxine1995 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OMG overexcited is NOT the word! I was... gosh im at loss for words! Gosh... i wanna write like that one day!
majobloem chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You describe the feelings so refined: i really love it! It's nt just sex because of the sex. It's so much more than that.

may sound fluffy, but it's really emotional.

Great story!
Prettygirl2012 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
You're making it sound like Edward didn't enjoy it
expiredkoolaid chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
All of these stories were absolutely beautiful. Each experience different & meaningful. You're a fantastic writer and I enjoyed every moment spent reading these lovely encounters that were left out of the books. Thank you for sharing your words with us. I'm going to share your work with others because how you don't have 1k reviews is beyond me.
Ice-Chrysalis chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very beautiful and lovingly written! I've read all of your stories and they're all very tactful and classy, especially considering the subject matter.

My only complaint is that the writing can be too flowery. At times, there is so much focus on descriptions of positioning that it becomes hard to picture and hard to follow. Also, it really doesn't behoove you to put so much effort into using a large vocabulary and flowery adjectives. It takes away from the natural flow of the story and it ends up not sounding like Twilight at all.

Overall, though, you are a wonderful writer and I truly look forward to seeing more from you!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great job...I loved this perspective of there "first" night together!
MORE chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I am begging for more! Especially Bella' POV. Maybe the celebration night at the end of BD when Edward can hear Bella? Please write ASAP I am desperate for more!
fffff chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
very good but it got so descriptive that It was hard to tell what was happenening. You don't need to use too many big adjectives, just the right ones here and there.
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Beautifully written!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Powerful, philosophical, spiritual, insightful. All around good.
ACS323 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You have to write more stories I've added them all to my favorites
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i loved this.

i usually shy away from M rated fics because... well, they're just gross! i mean, it's so detached, there's no feeling to them. and you have this amazing ability to make it sweet and romantic, yet explicit enough.

i just melted when edward used the word "eloquent" i squealed so much i was almost crying.

can you pretty please write bella's pregnancy from edward's pov, I just love the way you write it, and i hate jacob so much that i didn't enjoy that part at all. so please, i'm begging you! you SOO totally have to write that! i'd be forever thankful and you'd just about make me the happiest twilight fan ever.

in return, i bow to review every single fic you write from now on (already read all of them but i'm very lazy as to go back)[sorry i'm also very blunt]*grinning innocently* :)

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!