Reviews for Blood Brothers
miarath chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story. :)
miarath chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Woa, that was pretty haunting, the backstory you've given Alonzo and the connection to Devon's family in turn. I think it's great cause the whole sleep jumping thing is part what makes him such
an fascinating character and all. (I really love old school sci-fi :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
What a great adventure you've taken the gang on. What an interesting back story you've given Alonzo... hm be fun to explore. Perhaps you will or have!
Lady Kate chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
Glad to find that everyone made it to the end of the fic without suffering permanent harm. ;-) Really liked the way you handled the characters - and I'm also a fan of long and plotty fics, and there was a lot to enjoy here.

Thanks very much for an engaging and enjoyable read!

:-)
Lady Kate chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
LOL! Not surprising that Alonzo's first words are "Didn't have to hit me..."
Lady Kate chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Nice to see Cameron getting a piece of the action in this fic - I really like the way you've included most of the supporting characters from the show in a meaningful way. :-)
Lady Kate chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
Glad they finally found their way out of the underground. Although I really liked Danziger & Morgan's exchange (Danziger's comment about Morgan relating too easily to Grendlers, and Morgan's rebuttal about how Danziger's been 'helping' Alonzo), I still think Morgan's got the best line of the chapter with: "Ow! What was that for? Are you getting tired of hitting Alonzo?"

:-)
Lady Kate chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
An intriguing (and fortunate!) idea to have the Grendlers afraid of Terrians and, by extension, Terrian dreaming.

Oh, and for this chapter, Danziger's the winner with my favourite line: "To be honest, I don't know whether he's agreed to show us out or have you for his love slave." :-D
Lady Kate chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
I LOL'd at Morgan's "Alonzo was kicking me." I'm actually pretty fond of Morgan - I like his little anxieties and his fits of being unreasonable. Makes him seem like a real character. And I do like the little touches of humour in the midst of this grim situation.
Lady Kate chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Like the interplay between the characters in the first two chapters - they're all very much in character, and the conversational back and forth is fun to read.
Sedra chapter 16 . 12/10/2008
I enjoyed this story. I always like it when Morgan does something useful! Poor Alonzo. They wouldn't have survived a week on that planet without Julia! You did a great job describing the Grendlers. Sitting on their haunches, tugging their ears. I always wanted to know more about them and about all the stuff they pilfered. Anyway, thanks!
rozzy07 chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
I wish I could give you the 16 reviews for each chapter posted this deserves but honestly I just do not have enough RL time to spare. Anyway what I did with RL was manage to kick it to the curb and drink in the whole of this delicously written story in one hit and all I can offer up now in response is 'Wow'!

It was beautifully vibrant storytelling that crawled under the skins of the characters to perfection. You really brought back to me what I loved about this (too short) series, and if you have a mind to keep writing about it I will surely keep on reading.

Thank you so much for such a great journey, Roz.