Reviews for I Howl and I Whine
Jane chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I love your characters. You make them so real. I love your prose. Great stuff.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is really good, they have a huge wolf fight and then they talk. They both feel a little better about love and loss and maybe even consider trying it again. Like it, thanks!
Wolfy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Other than the excessive dramatic use if calling him kid as if she's that much older the story was ok.
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Nice Ficlet
ShebaBaby chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Gotta love Leah! Another great story!
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Really really liked this story! It wasn't LeahxJacob romance which is what I usually like (Fave Twilight couple) but I loved the whole forming a friendship thing. Really great! :)
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I love Leahs character!
Little Emily chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was really awesome x
risiepookie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really enjoyed that! Well thought-out, nice characterization, and the prose was lovely.
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Loved it!
Afreakingwolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Cool story. I like the bonding between Jake and Leah. Kudos.
Chibi Neko-Chan2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow.

This one-shot blew me away.

My favorite line is "“Fulfilling my life’s dream. I can die happy now that I’ve seen you naked in fucking Idaho." -Priceless and such a Leah line!

You are so amazing at keeping everyone in character (esp. Leah- who's my favorite character besides Jacob)! I really love your style of writing and you inspire me to become a better writer!

I wish I could just rant on and on about how wonderful this story was and how talented of a writer you are but I'm pretty speechless. haha.

I'm currently reading your 'She Hates Me' story and you made it possible for me to tolerate Renesmee, so congratulations D.

Sorry I haven't reviewed that one and It's on my favorites (I hate it when people dont review my work but favorite it x.x So I was being a hypocrite with yours...) so I'll start reviewing your chapters when you update (and how fast you update blows me away too!)

But I guess I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for the wonderful One-Shot!

~Chibi Neko-Chan2
Breezeh chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was really fantastic. I love how you write Leah. It's always difficult for me to write in third person, but you managed it really well. I'm impressed! Honestly, I was much more entertained by this than I was by any of Meyer's original work. You managed to capture Leah's character and witty remarks perfectly.

Great job!

-Breeze
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh! I love this story! Leah is such an cool character and you wrote her very well!

~SW :)
Violet Eliot chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I know that this is just a one-shot but i bet if you kept writing it just might be a blackwater fic, am I right? Or maybe it just means that Leah's finally over Sam? Anyways, I'm glad that nothing really happened with Jake/Leah because it would have been predictable, and what I like about your story is that it portrays leah really well and stands out from other leah fics.

Oh and I loved the paragraph about Leah's dad. It was really sweet, in fact the whole thing was really sweet.

Excellent fanfic!