Reviews for idk My bff Zexion?
CatCrescent chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Nicely done! I'm usually dismissive of these kinds of stories, but this just has the perfect elements of humor and romance (but not in a cheesy way); teenagers, misinterpretations, rumors, maninipulation, sexual jokes, and swearing. I also love this friendship you made with Zexion and Roxas, and how you didn't hold back with the swearing. However, I'm a bit confused on what Zexion's meddling had done to Axel and Roxas's relationship. I hope I'll be able to read more of your works later on.
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
XD Go Zexy XD Roxas should thank Zex for answering the phone XD I wanna hear Zexy say 'Got it Memorized' :P this was so awesome XD
inkblot chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I usually don't like AUs, but this was great. I liked how you characterized Roxas; I always liked his Organization self better than his TT self, and the Roxas in this fic is very much like the former.
Night Xiniall chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
-almost chokes on yogurt laughing- Dude, that was hilarious! xP

Meh , when are you gonna update Strum a Melody For Me? I'm getting so depressed because I haven't read a good story in a while...

-NX.
Spinestalker chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Just read this on your LJ but didn't review. This was a great story. Defiantly made me smile :)