Reviews for God's Dirty Work
SilentStarlightSky chapter 12 . 6/30
Seifer on the toilet? What am I reading here? LOL! Oh, and the boys and girls teasing each other was cute.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 6 . 6/29
Moomba! Oh, I laughed so hard at that. A lot of the story is kinda gory, but it's keeping my interest. I like the bits of humor. (I'm still laughing over the Moomba part. Way to lighten up a heavy scene.)
SilentStarlightSky chapter 5 . 6/29
It was just like he was hugging me, except with guns. LOL!
Tear Droplet chapter 24 . 4/18
I really like this story despite all the...psychological gore. I really hope you finish this story (and soon cause I'll forget it if you don't). I see how you didn't update for almost a year. Please don't tell me you're not coming back for a while.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Maybe it's time to give up on this story? After all it's been 6 years and although you say it's in the home stretch now, I don't really see this being completely within the next two years.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
and it's back to the once a year updates
Skydragon74193 chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
When are you going to update Fate Favors the Fearless
forest owl princess chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
Its really refreshing to be reading Rinoa as a total badass. I think you did a good job of making this version of her similar to Squall in some ways while keeping her true to her character. Can't wait to read more!
x Euphoria chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Thank the fucking heaven's they finally did it. I'm so happy for them. They needed to get laid. All of them.

This honestly has been one of the most exciting stories I have ever read. I know it'll come to a end eventually but in the mean time I can always re-read and enjoy it all over again:D I think for like two or three days I read this non stop. It was so addicting. I found this story on a whim one night when I couldn't sleep. Best choice ever.

Thank you for writing this incredible story. I'm looking forward for another update even from a year from now :D
x Euphoria chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
Rinoa was amazing. :) God i love her. I really wish during her training we got a little chapter of her practicing stripping and Squall was either watching or telling her what to do haha.

Sadistic Rinoa is the best Rinoa. But yes she is crazy as fuck so I can see why they were concerned.

The ending part was great :) Very happy and sad only one chapter left _.
x Euphoria chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Ugh i'm so scared! Things are getting intense. I'm glad we had a Squall and Seifer chapter. I needed some of their bromance in my life. I'm also really happy that Squall and Seifer are best friends. Most of the time they just absolutely hate each others guts. I'm glad they are there for each other :D
x Euphoria chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Oh god. Of course why am I surprised. Another amazing chapter. For some reason this chapter really makes me want to watch this movie called Funny Games. I really love insane Rinoa. She's incredible. Squall is still scarier but it's so nice seeing this side of her. :) She's all grown up.
x Euphoria chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Wow so many things happened! Rinoa reminded me of the Black Widow(avengers). Ugh Only 4 more chapters and I'm all caught up. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.
x Euphoria chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Squall is so psychotic. I love it. Actually all of them are. It's the best.

Ahh I'm really scared to read the next chapter. Afraid to find out how bad things get. This Blaine guy is super insane. They were so close to getting him.

Honestly normally I do not like to read action stories. It's just something I rarely come across one that is really interesting or suspenseful. You do such a great job. I know you've been working on this story for a while but even if you update a year later for now I'll be very excited. :) There's no way to lose interest in this amazing story.
x Euphoria chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Stop. Stop making every chapter better than the last. I can't have all the chapters as my favorite! Fucking Squall and Rinoa are going to be the death of me. Those two. I swear. The whole scenario was perfect by the way. Seifer's remarks were on point. So funny :)