Reviews for God's Dirty Work
kikodaisywrites chapter 26 . 1/23
i really, really loved this change in pace. It was a nice way to get Squall to come into terms with his inner conflicts. I feel your strength is both dialogue and action, and to see how you branch out here, it's just refreshing to have. But most of all, I love how you wrote similar scenes differently to show the change in character. So sad to see this story end soon, but at least that means we're getting closure! great work as always! Shoot my review went missing again but ahhh now I've reached the penultimate chapter, I just wanted to say first, this chapter was a great change of pace without losing your tone. You've always been good with dialogue (keep snorting all through out this fic srsly) and action, and this one just showed how well you do it cause you did it differently. I love how u write similar scenes differently, to give contrasts to previous scenes and to really show the character development. Sad to see this story ending soon but that means we will at least get closure. Great as always!
kikodaisywrites chapter 18 . 1/23
jesus. I swear to God if someone put a gun to ny head and was asked not to gush over this chapter, by all means please drill that bullet. Jk I want to live so I can still read the end of this. That's a wonderfully written exchange between Squall and Rinoa. This I think has one of the strongest character depictions in this fic so far without having to tell us so much about the characters themselves. You totally nailed an alternate version of the FH Dance Scene here while still keeping true with your tone. You're really good at what you do.
kikodaisywrites chapter 26 . 1/23
kikodaisywrites chapter 21 . 1/23
late to the ed's note but totally totally loving sadistic Rinoa. She's sadistically sane, and ir's just needed for her mission. Zell going ham is also a nice change of pace.
kikodaisywrites chapter 17 . 1/23
ahh shoot my review didn't go up but I just wanted to say Seifer was hilarious with a capital H in this chapter. Like, screw Squinoa (jk I love my OTP) but I'm living for Seifer's genius retorts. Laughing like a madman for five mins straight. "It was so small..." hahahahahah great dialogue!
kikodaisywrites chapter 16 . 1/23
"I was Rinoa fucking Heartilly, I was over veing a pussy." oh my god. I cannot fully express how much this fanfic changed how I looked at these characters-for the better!-and how it really made me so happy to see where they could have gone if their personalities were fleshed further. I'm midway into your story but I just have to say that at first, I was hesistant to read it cause I wasn't a big fan of first-person POVs when it comes to fanfics. writers tend to screw characters over even if the plot is compelling. but you, oh my, you are really good at getting into their heads and crafting a voice that fits them. Rinoa's POVs make me laugh my head off every time. You're really good at making them human and interesting. I love how you incorporate slices of life, to see how their little group operates. Really helps support the dynamic and trust they have going on here. Dialogue is really hard to master, and so far, I've loved yours and LaylaEvercrest's way of writing it. So natural, ordinary but also memorable. I can't wait to finish this story then again, I also don't want to cause until this story is marked complete, I'll have sleepless nights wishing it were. There are some plot points that I wish were explained though. How did the Saints become that rich? Why weren't others trying to kill the Saints given how they're becoming nuisances in others' operations? I may have missed these so I should either read through or read again. nonetheless, will stick with you till the end. Great story!
BlueAbyssHax chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
You know its been years and to this day I still haven't read anything with this hilarious and great amount of Sexual Tension.

This chapter still makes me freaking laugh.
n9neSTAR chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
Cool chapter. Mellowed out with some peace after all that happened previously. So it's good to have a calm before a storm. Nice to get some history from Squall's past and how much it took for him to go back to it. Can't believe there's only ONE chapter left! I know your chapters are known to be awesomely crazy long, but I'm kinda hoping that you run over that 20K to get a two-part ending. Eager to see how things will turn out in the end. Thanks for continuing the story and not giving up on it. It's been years, but you've always managed to put up with updates. So thanks.
Always been a fan of your work!
-Honest fan n9neSTAR
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2016
so good!
ThePhenomenalLunaticLucy chapter 26 . 9/5/2016
I was so excited to read this new chapter! I've been waiting for so long and you delivered, great job! Can't wait for the next chapter
Dolly chapter 25 . 1/14/2016
Normally I really enjoy your work but I feel as if the style of writing here was quite...amateurish? compared to previous chapters. I've really enjoyed this chapter, but I suppose you're rushing to get this all finished so there has been a decline in quality.
Zeyro chapter 25 . 1/10/2016
Welcome back, I think they could do it. I mean shit they managed this and this guy had government backing him to get away with his bullshit till they realized his was out of control. Anyway its getting more intense and no lie the twist was good. Personally feel like both adel and The pres who want the assassination deserve to die if you ask me. It may have been for contact but fuck that guy he got a bunch of people killed than blackmailed them into a job that has an even higher chance of death. Honestly fuck them both, give both a trip to hell at this point.
loupiotte84 chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
Oh my god, you're alive! *screams* It's almost the best day of my life (almost), we forget the power of a fandom in our lives.

Thank you thank you thank you, it is a FUCKING GREAT CHAPTER and guess what? I was not expecting that at all! That's what I like with you, I never know where you are going to take us.

Take care of yourself, I will wait to read the rest of your story (as always !). when I think it is now 8 years that I follow this story 3

I'm sorry for my bad english (thank you google translation).
n9neSTAR chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
Super excited that you got around to post! Life does get in the way and it keeps you away from writing. You just don't have time for it. Totally get ya.
But anyways really glad Blaine is out. Forget milking him for info. He just needed to get killed off with the opportunity. I was bummed when Zell got taken out of the equation before it even got started. I'm pretty sure he would have done more damage than Rinoa, but in a way I guess it made sense to target the brute force first. Really smart. Deling that piece of ****! All of that for a damn invite? Seriously? I would like to see Squall and his team go rogue and **** on Deling's plan, but I don't think it'll solve anything and make the story even longer ahaha! Two to three chapters left so I'm guessing their going to gamble the luck they have after the assassination and get away from it all.
Thanks for the update, and can totally wait to see what you have planned. Looking forward to it. Haven't read much of anything on here in a long time, so always glad to see your work go up.
Good work!

-n9neSTAR
recoveringauthor chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
I forgot my log in information so just decided to review as a guest. But oh my gosh this chapter was intense. When they found out Blaine's location, I was all like "This is too good to be true!" When he died, I was like "oh no this is probably the last chapter." When they were surrounded by the police and Rinoa yelled about that omega plan, I was like "this is it.. Oh my goodness." And when they were being taken somewhere, I was like "what if his father is somehow still alive?" Even though I knew it was kind of ridiculous. But I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter! Happy New Years, and continue to do a wonderful job at being an author! You're the best.