Reviews for Lucy
Mass genocide:]
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
STORY TIME !
killroy225 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
nice, this is a new way to look at Hermione. i kinda like it.
Olive343 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Well, that was unsettling.

Great story, please continue (I know this is just repeating what has been said) this has great potential.

Would it be alright if I had a go? I'll try to let you see how it goes, and... that sounds presumptuous of me, sorry.

Ranting, sorry again, great story.
1 Hell of a Monster chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Please...continue.. the story has wonderful potential, I could already imagine a confrontation...
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
please continue
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Granger is fucked
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Great story!
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oops upsetting lucy not a good day .Very funny idea well the idea of hermonie running into lucy is funny .What follows would only be funny if your the sort of person that thinks dexter needs a laugh track.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I am actually insanely loving this story. I really hope you make some kind of of a sequel. There is so much potential here. It would be fascianting to see the character intereaction. Especially Lucy's sadism. She would probably be in a situation where she can't directly kill Hermione or her friends but as we all know there are many things worse then dead. I am also very interested at the reasons behind the decision to bring someone as deadly as Lucy to the school.I know there is not much of a chance with such an old story but still I really hope you get inspired again and do a seuqel. It will be wonderful :)