Reviews for Secret OneShot
MissRe chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
It is an excellent one shot. Awesome work!
simkid chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I LOVE IT
Nostalgicmiss chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
CONTINUE PLEASE . . . FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS HOLY . . . THAT WAS AWESOME, Officer Edward is super HOT!
ThisIsAnUnimaginativePenName chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That was really good, I think you should make it into a story, with lots of lemons! coz you seem to be good at them, lol I couldn't tell it was ur first.
megchelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I Think you should continue. I think you did great for your first lemon!
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
that was hot! and the plot is awesome! i think u should definately continue! :]
andrea chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
wow. i'm impressed this is your first lemon. i mean, there were some first lemoners who submitted their stories and they weren't even lemons! i reviewed each time saying that it wasn't a lemona and asked if they knew what it meant, and they took offense to that and said that i was flaming them. but whatever. anyways, i'm really glad that you wrote a really good lemon, and you're one of those people who actually know what a lemon is and can write a good one. so, i like this story adn i hope you win!
TopezEyez chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Doesn't seem like first lemon to me.

Luv the plot.

were you thinking of making it a story?
jvanshuff chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I think you should continue...I have not seen a story along these lines. I love your writing!
ZeppoGrl7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i think you should continue :) it'd be a cute story, forbidden love ;)
LeechLover85 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
AMAZING!
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
uhh YES you should continue! i would love to know everything that happened before this and after XD

-Shelly-
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Loved it! YESS! U SHOULD CONTINUE! D
callingyourname chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was really well writen in my opinion. Nicely done and yes, do continue with this story once the contest is over. I think it will turn out really nicely.
curlyk03 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
yes you should continue :)

very cute and sweet.