Reviews for Secret OneShot
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
First of all let me just say I love that song and I stated singing it before you even said what song it was LOL what I heard the title! All heck yeah I think you should continue to wrote this story I would definetly read the story if you continue it!
grtchn chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
CONTINUE! PLEASE? It was so good, I think you could take this somewhere!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
yes continue! that was hot.. :)
booksickle chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was your first lemon? Really?

Wow.

Very well written for a lemon, too.

I mean, its plot.

As in, it had one. A good one. D
lillysora chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMG THAT WAS EPIC! F*ing FANTASTIC! AND you first lemon! you HAVE to do more!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Gah, this was so good! I love the story, and I definitely think you should continue it into a full length story! And the lemon...gah! So good!
Sarkule chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
that was awesome :D you should definently continue :D
mllesinistre chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Holy crap, that was incredibly sexy. Yes I think you should continue because I'd love to read more. I love the whole forbidden love concept and your characterization of Edward in so much pain was right on target. I just wanted to reach out and give him a big hug but I think Bella took care of that nicely. I really do hope you continue. This has great potential as a multiple chapter story.

Great job!
out of service account chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMG so good! i love the story line!

you NEED to keep going with this story it has major potential!
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Continue! It's so sweet!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh YES! I got really excited when he pulled out his gun and handcuffs. No, no, no but no action there! You gotta do a repeat with the handcuffs! M. Nice visual.

Thanks for sharing!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Dear God! That was your first lemon? Wow! Well Done! I do think it would make a great story, though. Maybe starting at their first meeting and skipping through to this. A little drama never hurts, but don't kill him! A near death experience would be better, along with the "happily ever after" epilogue at the end.
twilight-fan-4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OH MY GOD! I cant find the appropriate word for this story.. beautiful?.. perfect? i dont know! I could almost feel Edward's suffering! I was about to cry when they were in the kitchen! and.. is this really your first lemon? i loved it! please continuee! :D
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aww, I'm a sucker for forbidden love stories. I love it! Good backstory and characters, and a lovely lemon!
australianvamp chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
YES you should continue it... i mean come on... that was HOT

both you stories are fucking brilliant and you would be committing a crime if you didnt add more to this story

PS like you, if i was stephanie meyer, edward and bella would be making hot erotic sex in EVERY chapter too
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »