Reviews for Bath Teim!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
that last line from Elita... that just made this story ten times better. Love how Bee gives Optimus and 'lita Hell but doesn't even struggled against Jazz.
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
gigling like mad love the bumblebee bath storys
Blue lightning 22xx chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Aw wish jazz could have helped me get my brother in the bath! ;)
raphiecandy3426 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That was cute. I liked it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love It!
Bumblebee son of Optimus chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So Funny! XD I love it!
number1brawlfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very amusing. What are we gonna do with Jazz? He did come in handy but he also kind of caused the problem. A well as long as Bee takes a bath (willingly) I would let Jazz do it until he's had enough.
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Jazz told him about the metal-eating monsters in the drain? Bad Jazz, bad, bad, bad...
Elita One1997 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was an interesting take on Bumblebee's baby years. Taking into account Bee's personality and Optimus and Elita, this could actually happen. Thank you.

Maybe I can talk Jazz into making my sister take a bath more than once a month. That'd be a life saver.

loved the story, thanks.
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aaaww! This is so cute. :3

Sparkling Bumble Bee is so adorable, I think I might die. Anyway, Bumble Bee is adorable even if he is no longer a sparkling. He's probably the cutest and sweetest Autobot I know. And I just have to love Jazz here. He is such a nanny, or a big brother. Whichever, this is just plain cute. Good job! :3
Roxanna123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww, thats so cute. I love it.
BlackCat12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
OMG THATS ADORABLE! Made me laugh too :D i loved it! Bees so cute as a sparkling. :)
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aaaaaaaaww, mah lil cousin wouldn't go ta da bathroom either cuz he thought da toilet would flush him away...
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
too cute
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
awwh so adorable/cute! i'm always a bit iffy about a sparkling bee, but i love this! and YAY! Jazz! :D