Reviews for The Abyss
painxsmile chapter 31 . 1/17
This is probably the best OC Caribbean fiction I've read. Bee flowed naturally in the story, she wasn't intruding at all; she fitted perfectly. Her romance with James was really heartbreaking; the once perfect relation turned sour by time. I love that you didn't portray James as an evil person, he did deeply love Bee but as you said he was simply a coward and in his cowardly ways did tried to atone for it.

You captured everyone's character, in my opinion. But what I love the most is that you stick true to Jack's character. Morally questioned, coward, brilliant, and his love for the sea. He didn't get all mushy love stricken guy like the other stories because he is after all Jack Sparrow. And as much as we love to tie him down to some character he doesn't do commitments and probably never will.

The ending was simply brilliant. I can't express how much I love the ending. It was bittersweet but perfect at the same time.

Thank you for sharing this story. It was a pleasure reading this!
nightmareparade chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
That was an ending I was not expecting to go as it went exactly. This story broke my heart and will continue to do so everytime I remember it, but it did end the best and most believable way possible. But god, you just had to tear out MY heart didn't you?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
all the feels soo good
SongifiedStoryteller chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
*bawling* I.. I... So... so much... I NEEED A SEQUALLLLL! D,X
leafygreen16 chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
:'(...sad face...I cried
Loved the story!
leafygreen16 chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
OMG really, she just had to leave! :( I'm mad at her
leafygreen16 chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
:) yay they kissed...next chapter :'(
leafygreen16 chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
grrrrrrr...people and their feelings, just go with what your heart tells you and not your brain, screw logic! :)
leafygreen16 chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
grrrrrrr...I don't like james...
love the story though! :)
leafygreen16 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
B-I-T-C-H, he should have told her what really happened! :'( But I can't complain I really never liked James, he was always a backstabber to me on caring about himself.
Love the story! :)
No chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
You don't even understand how much I hate you (not really) right now. I can't take all the angst! I am in in the fetal position right now, trying not to cry. Too many feels! This is such an amazing story and I love Bea so much! On to the next chapter! :)
Re-Animated chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Can only imagine how hard it'll be to swim that far, let alone with a heavy object like her sword weighing her down.
Re-Animated chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Whole chapter seemed too much like word for word from the movie. :/
Re-Animated chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
She'll be 'smitten' with him in no time.
Re-Animated chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Teasing Jack Sparrow can lead to deep consequences! Can't wait to see how he'll get back at her!