Reviews for The Abyss
PerceptionOftheUnique chapter 31 . 6/17
Wow, after all this time, you would think it would be either Jack or James that she would lobe the most, but it turned out to be will. This story is really amazing, never have I ever been really satisfied with an ending until this one. I applaud your creativity, and your ability to write this story.
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 13 . 6/15
This whole fucking story is killing me! I love it, yet cant stand it!
CharlieAnneB chapter 31 . 3/27
I love this story. So heartbreaking and realistic, yet so fulfilling. It was a true joy to read this story from beginning to end. The way you wrote the characters was superb. I will definitely be checking out more of your writing. You have a gift.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 31 . 11/5/2016
I love it. But I really thought James and Bea would end up together. I'm so sad they didn't.
InuFanJinx chapter 31 . 9/2/2016
I laughed, I cried, the whole range of emotions came out of me! I truly enjoyed reading this and I thank you for writing and posting it!
katsekala chapter 31 . 6/21/2016
Great ending! Great story! Many kisses!
Thorn98biter chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
painxsmile chapter 31 . 1/17/2015
This is probably the best OC Caribbean fiction I've read. Bee flowed naturally in the story, she wasn't intruding at all; she fitted perfectly. Her romance with James was really heartbreaking; the once perfect relation turned sour by time. I love that you didn't portray James as an evil person, he did deeply love Bee but as you said he was simply a coward and in his cowardly ways did tried to atone for it.

You captured everyone's character, in my opinion. But what I love the most is that you stick true to Jack's character. Morally questioned, coward, brilliant, and his love for the sea. He didn't get all mushy love stricken guy like the other stories because he is after all Jack Sparrow. And as much as we love to tie him down to some character he doesn't do commitments and probably never will.

The ending was simply brilliant. I can't express how much I love the ending. It was bittersweet but perfect at the same time.

Thank you for sharing this story. It was a pleasure reading this!
nightmareparade chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
That was an ending I was not expecting to go as it went exactly. This story broke my heart and will continue to do so everytime I remember it, but it did end the best and most believable way possible. But god, you just had to tear out MY heart didn't you?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
all the feels soo good
SongifiedStoryteller chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
*bawling* I.. I... So... so much... I NEEED A SEQUALLLLL! D,X
leafygreen16 chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
:'(...sad face...I cried
Loved the story!
leafygreen16 chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
OMG really, she just had to leave! :( I'm mad at her
leafygreen16 chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
:) yay they kissed...next chapter :'(
leafygreen16 chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
grrrrrrr...people and their feelings, just go with what your heart tells you and not your brain, screw logic! :)