Reviews for Done
S chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Very nice.
I feel Inos shoulder injury was a little too severe sounding... And she couldn't heal it herself not even a little which was strange. Also Neji swearing and using Jesus's name isn't very... Believable.
Their love was sweet.
The Gaara marriage was fine hehe but in a church?

I enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved it. My heart pounded reading the last speech of Neji. Which the chances of a sequel?
aww chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So good
Please Delete This Account s2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
so beautiful

i really loved it... i don't have words to express

you are absolutely brilliant
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG! it was too good, especially the closing dialogue, ' I object'.I swear, my heart skipped a beat at that. I simply loved it... An epic story. Please, write more, I beg you.
Sukie 'Suu' Foxie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i really love the ending. brilliant! after all, he realized that he shouldn't let her go on time. poor gaara, though. haha.

anyway, will you make gaaino again some time? just asking. :D

ps : i love almost all of your stories. they're great, awesome fics :)
Roni-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Were it not NejiIno, I think Hinata would have had a fair chance at making his life feel more worthwhile... but I guess, since he felt what he felt, there was no other way. I loved the fact that Ino was unable to answer Gaara as well, thus encouraging Neji to do as he did in the end.

Random thought: Shinto marriages are beautiful. Were I not a Christian, I would possibly want to marry in that style. :P

'kay, never mind that.

Anyways, wonderful story. Neji doesn't get anywhere near enough attention. You write him well. (You write everything well, but still.)

MadameELLE chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Despite the fact that there's a pairing in this story, I still see it as Neji-centric. Well done.
een nihc chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
An unusual pairing and great story telling. But I somehow see Tenten as the heroine in the story rather than Ino.

I just think it fits Tenten's character better here. Because in my opinion, if Ino does have a boyfriend, she wouldn't hide it, she would probably display it proudly for the whole world to see; whereas Tenten'll more discreet about relationship.

Just my opinion though. It doesn't really affect the story.
shourin chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
drama, drama, drama~! whoohooo~!
Sunahu chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was absolutely and positively beautifully written. I loved loved loveed it. More than words can express(:

Its bittersweet and I'm glad the ending happened how it happened, because lets face it, who doesn't love a happy ending? Or what looked like one anyway. I guess it could go either way depending on how someone looks at it.

Anyways, good job(:
Lems chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY ! and yeah i love this pairing as well and since its quite uncommon its hard to find great fic about the two :S so thanks !
mangaanime chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
this is one of my favorite neji ino one shots :] I look forward to more if you write them 3
KukiRew chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Poor Gaara.

But, I couldn't help but say "Aww" at the end.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »