Reviews for A Week With the Bei Fongs
Lily975 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hahahahaha! Oh, never get old! xD Great work, love the mother-daughter bonding time, and you kept all the characters in character, which I feel is really important for this kind of story. Good job! :)
Electricboa chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
It's nice to see a reconciliation between Toph and her parents. That was another story thread I think the show never really tied off as well as it could have.
Tori Rex chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very sweet and an interesting take on the steps Toph would take to reconcile with her family. Oh and I see what you did there by sticking Aang and Katara with Mr. Bei Fong... sneaky devil you.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I loved Toph's "revenge" against Aang and Katara xD
AvatarPrincess chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Alaburn chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I thought it was weird how Poppy was trying to marry off Toph as soon as she finally got her back, and to the person they originally thought had kidnapped her. Oh well, no real complaints. It was really funny and writing is top knotch!
Daneel's Soul chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You have an interesting take on the Bei Fong family dynamic. Especially Poppy trying to set Toph up with Aang, which is hilarious. I like it.
Metella chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I don't know if the "normal" Toph is *surly,* as you say- she seems pretty carefree. Sarcastic, definitely, but not moody.

But I can see that definitely changes when she visits her parents! XD Very cute story. I love reading about Toph's relationship with them, and the buried longing to repair it you portrayed so well, and her little trick she pulled on Katara is hilarious!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
"Absolutely" WONDERFUL!
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
"Um…first of all, Aang didn't choose Katara over me," Toph clarified in annoyance. "I never wanted him in the first place. He's like a sister to me."

"You mean like a brother," her mother corrected.

"No, I mean like a sister," Toph insisted tartly.

Brilliant! And it's actuallut kind of true. He's more of a girl than she is.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
My favorite line was spoken by Toph: "Aang is like a sister to me!" LOL! :D

I'm glad Toph and her parents are making an effort to develop a good relationship. That made me smile.

As did all the matchmaker talk...been there, kid. It only gets worse as you get older! :)
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved this sooooo much. It was so hilarious! Soooo well written! LOL at Toph's revenge!
The Mountain chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Outstanding Toph fic. I love almost all of your writing (sans Toph/Iroh. Blech.) but this is some of your best.

Two thumbs up!
illjwamh chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very funny, and touching as well. Nicely done.
Lea chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I was literally lol-ing at the part about Great-Grandpa Bei Fong... bad, very bad Toph! XD