Reviews for A Promise
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Don't know how I missed this, but really loved it. It would be nice to see how Teyla plans on fullfilling her promise.

Nice job!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I think you should continue where this left off. It was very sweet. Gotta love Rodney's timing.
Teddy Remus chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I really liked how desciptive you were and how much detail you added. I loved the heart-felt ending. Awesome!
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
loved it so much I had to fav. it!
espergirl04 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
First of all I loved it. Second of all the part at the end about how Rodney thought it was a hallucination made me laugh. Great job :)
spacesplace13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
There just isn't enough Sheyla IMHO! So please, do write more and thank you very much!
DE4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great work.. yes repay the man with kisses ;) *lol*

And Rodney thought he was seeing things because of the parasite...oh if he only knew ;)
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Loved this although I hope you will continue it and not leave us hanging with things between them so unsettled. Great to see/have Teyla get some real plot unlike the episode, which totally ruined the episode for me. Rodney is hilarious at the end and when he interrupts them. His timing is predictably awful, huh? Great POV on John and wonderful characterization. Thanks for sharing and I hope I see more from you soon.