Reviews for Hold Onto That Feeling
princetongirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
loved it update soon
angelicelegance chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
WOW.! That was beautiful yet depressing. We all know Chuck loves Blair, he's just too scared to say it.

Wonderfully written. It was romantic and heartbreaking at the same tine. Great job!
IAmNowACheckerboardChick chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
:( :( Aw! So sad! But so sweet too! the last line was touching and powerful, awesome job. It was amazingly written, as all of your fanfics are. I loved it! You did a wonderful job. CHUCK AND BLAIR FOREVER!
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Oh my goodness! That last line killed me! You MUST write more.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Aw...this is so wonderful and no, not too depressing, just wonderful. Can't wait for the next chapter! D
AllTimeLow23 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Aww that was so sad! But I loved it anyways!

Great Job! :)
judate chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
That's not exactly what I had in mind when I asked for a second part, but it was undoubtedly well-written. I hope you write another one so you can fix it. They need to go to RENT together, especially the last show, and they need to get back together :)
flipped chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
a day late a buck short.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
I like the second part. It flows with the first.

Blair's immediate thought is a plot. I love how these two think. Nothings every as it seems.

So she goes marching over to the Palace. YAY.

I love the V/V, SKOW parallels. I just want Chuck to know it. Because you can see it on Blair's face that she definitely thought of that moment with Nate.

If he knew how BN ended it that night, he may rethink his actions.
akimat chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
lol oh no you love angst huh, man that was sad I kinda want you to turn it into a full blown story, maybe with them both ending up at the play or something. But it is cool this way, I am just a sucker for happy endings especially when it comes to these two b/c after last night's episode i don't think they r gonna have a happy ending anytime soon ,lol. Good job.
sarah-keyko chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
great chapter! it's just so sad that blair and chuck are not together...

judate chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow, a combination of Gossip Girl, Chuck/Blair and RENT, three of my favorite things. That was awesome. I thought you really captured his emotion and his character and everything. I wish you'd continue it though, at least another chapter to show Blair receiving the tickets and asking Chuck to go with her. That'd be so sweet :)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I can't see them watching it, but apparently neither could they. Love the flashback.

Love that he decided to get two tickets and give it to Blair. Because he loves her. That's what he'd do.

-Maybe RENT closing was a sign of the end of his relationship with Blair, platonic or not.-

Gave the chills. That line is PERFECTION.

Great one-shot.
akimat chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
ok that was depressing,lol jk, but i thought it was really sweet the way chuck sent the tickets to blair. it would be really cool to do a follow-up and show Blair's reaction and thoughts to getting the tickets. :) good story
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
was sad but really chuck. D: