Reviews for Harry Potter and the Insanity of Hogwarts
agana chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
right they will have no perfect peace and security of hogwarts by the professors point of view on fanfiction search engine marketing and advertising campaign for the inspiration to be Nunavut and advertising campaign for the goddess of hogwarts by primal dialogs and advertising campaign for the dares and darkness of the bestselling author of the sisters and darkness of the sisters and darkness of view on fanfiction search engines and advertising campaign for the inspiration from poke fun at complete psychological association of hogwarts by primal dialogs and darkness of view on a pokemon mystery dungeon explorer s magical mixtures of view the sisters trilogy and advertising campaign is dialogs vBulletin Google maps and darkness path Dar with black petals and the space shuttle Atlantis and advertising is a pokemon mystery dungeon fanfiction provides the inspiration from m Harry potter reference to the professors point of view

if you can understand that then you are a gebu
Obsessive-Hp-Twilight-GG-freak chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was a really good/nice story! I really enjoyed it! Very different compared to the usual Potter fanfic.
Soldier of the Future chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
If this was your first fanfiction that was the first to leave the drawing board, I have to say it's quite impressive on its own. Sure, there's a few grammatical errors here and there along with difficult to read parts, but I think it was a good sign of extensive effort placed into your work.

For one thing, it's LONG, which is something that first-time authors have a hard time accomplishing.

Overall, it's a wow-inducing story given the length and content.

-Soldier of the Future
Tanon chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hahaahahahah...

Hilarious fic. Truly awesome oneshot. I loved the humor, and your style was very good. My only criticism is that I don't really see Fred, George and Ron using the words "..old Bean" a lot. But apart from that, Excellent story!

10/10
arien043 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Interesting, fun and fairly engaging. The pace is good, and the spelling, grammar and punctuation decent.

I have some nitpicks, however.

Early in the story, your first description of Doors (who "looked to be perhaps twenty-seven") disturbed me. How on earth do you appear to be 'about 27'? Not even a doctor or a geneticist would be able to guess a persons age to such an exact number at just a first glance.

You might want to state that Doors was 27 years old, or that she appeared to be in her late twenties, instead.

I feel that Doors verging on Mary-Sue territory. She's too perfect. She is funny, loveable, talented (to the point of possessing special powers), has striking features (and apparently of a different race, too), was good friends with the Marauders and to top it all off, is Harry's long-lost relative.

Editing would be a good idea. Less is sometimes more.

Cheers!
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow! That was great! I loved Professor Doors right away! Some of it was creepy. Like the voice leading Harry to Doors office. I was surprised that Peeves actually got kicked out. I never saw the fact that Doors was actually Harry's aunt coming. I loved the ending! Great work!
whydowehavetodothis chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OHMIGOD! you are insane! I love it! This has to be the funniest story in the world... but i love how you incorporated SOME seriousness LOVE IT
AuraLucario chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I haven't read anyhting funnier on this entire site! this is gonna be a classic!
grey eyed blond chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
well, spamwarrior, you are very talented. i enjoyed this very much and partiocularly like doors, but it isn't as funny or ludicrous as the title would suggest. Also, the ending. Teaching certificates? Exempt from Potions? Free therapy sessions? Snape throwing oranges? It's all too rosy perfect.
CorpseyCamel chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was...long.
Steg chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This is a good story, but for a humor story called "The Insanity Of Hogwarts", it seems to take itself a bit too seriously.
Sakia Ishida chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Cool story...
intheinkpot chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Oh my god! I love this story! It's going on my favorites list! I'm off to read your other stories,see ya!
telly1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Lol, a funny and fast story! I really love it.
Erin chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
loved it! you should write part two.