Reviews for constancy, with all its parts replaced
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Why couldn't you make this chapters looong like you did with Mikey? I really want to see how Don would handle the gradual sinkhole of emotions that swirl as revelations, realizations and hormones get in the way. Please consider writing a longer version of this?
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Its interesting as you presented this. All the questions made me pause and think over them carefully. I enjoyed the thought provoking and fic. Thanks for writing this
Illmerica chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
...what?
beautiful-sadness chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love paradoxes and this is taken in a whole new sense; it invites you to think and wonder, it should do it, right? And so, yes... everything is flux, nothing is permanent and nothing remains but change. Don has never been my fav, but who knows? That may change too.
unknown ghost author chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Beautiful. :) Very well written!
paintupurple chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Love this story. It's very meaningful, which is hard to find nowadays- I love the philisophy and how it's Donny/Leo (even if it is one-sided), because that pairing is VERY rare! xD Don's a tough perspective to write from but you really made it just like how I would imagine Don's thought process to be! Awesome job, I really enjoyed it! )
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow, what a story to sit and think about. Besides the fact that you have possibly written one of the best fics I have ever read on this site (which is quite a lot, I'm almost ashamed to say ;)) you've also given me a lot to think about.

Fantastic job with this, with this... idea, and making it 100% plausible in this whole universe. You are amazing! :D
Shinnscape chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very complex (as I expected of Donny) and interesting...If not slightly disturbing...

...A for Awesome.
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
...WHOA...Deepness right there...Great job.
crabapplered chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Here I am! I'm reviewing! XD

I'm kinda stuck in the same way you were when you reviewed my big fic. I really, really like the style you've written it in. It's very polished, very poetic. It's got all the intellectual and thoughtful feel to it that Don's thoughts would have and I really like the little mental puzzle you chose to include at the beginning. I like the pacing. I like the abstract, sew together bits of moments. And it's very believable - It's definitely got the feel of Don being morally foggy about what he's doing, and deciding not to do it because it's, well, wrong.

Which is my little issue with this fic, because I find it very sad. :( Oh Don. Unrequited love is le sucky.
KameTerra chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I don't think many writers could have pulled off a piece like this... correction-I don't think ANY other writer could have pulled off a piece like this. Fragmented, yet flowing... It IS Theseus' ship, and it's a marvel of craftsmanship, each piece fitting together perfectly and yet somehow interchangeable. Simply breathtaking.

For some reason, I really liked this bit in particular:

"Three: that Leonardo has a strange fondness for peppermint: gum or tea, and the scent of it is on him occasionally. He takes a piece of peppermint gum and chews it while he fixes the Battleshell, the thick smell of grease and oil mixing with the cool sharpness of mint, and he can’t think of anything but his brother the whole time."

Cheers to you!

KameTerra
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Simply wonderful. I knew I was right to keep checking in on you. I think this makes a good companion piece to Orange Bitters. In that fic, Michelangelo's love for Leonardo exploded in everyone's faces and created such a dramatic change in their lives...but here, Donatello's love is so subtle that Don himself doubts it, and Leo can't even be sure there's been a change. The contrast is perfect - like warm and cool colors.

It makes one wonder, just what would happen in a Raphael/Leonardo pairing. Something more deadly, perhaps...definitely taken to a new extreme. But now I'm just ranting. This has been very thought provoking, and still remains entertaining as fanfiction. Great job.
wedgie chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
"he’s got enough self control to keep it from going too far."

... I think we all think that in situations just like this. Keep pushing it a little further, and never actually reach "too far" in our mindset...

I love how you have written this. It is definitely Donatello's perspective. Trying to use science and knowledge to analize his feelings instead of just good old fashion emotions and common sense. Wonderful. o)
Nineteenth Souljah chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
"...in fact, it seems nonphysical in that it’s not the body he focuses on, and he’s not even sure how much of his brother’s personality does it to him. Is he attracted to a concept?"

I really like that sentence. The overall fic is uniquely written. I loved the philosophical/existential bits - frankly, I've never heard about Theseus' Paradox until I came across this. So, I'm glad to have learnt something today.

-Fal.