Reviews for Much Like Falling
aturnofthepage chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Please update this story. I love how there are the connections to the manga and yet its it's own story. I love that Kagome is so isolated, that kikyou has the blackouts, the Inuyasha mistook hem, and that Kagura loves to "fly". Please update soon. Thank you for your time.
Liesie chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I love this story. I've always been a fan of AU (when done right), and Kagura is my favorite IY character. You've captured their personalities quite well and adapted them to a new situation even better. I'd especially enjoy seeing another chapter? *sigh* I wish, I wish in vain.
Herp chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Could this older easy rider be Sesshoumaru? XD A girl can dream. Nice twist on the canon, certainly an original approach. Faved. :)
monroeyoder chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I'd hate to think this is the end of this whole idea. I can really see it going somewhere, you know? Is it too much to hope for an update?
knittingknots chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors/artist, Inuyashaloverr and KnittingKnots, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

~ Inuyashaloverr & KnittingKnots

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
quirkyslayer NSI chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow! This is really good, Aiffe! I can't wait to read more. This is a great AU so far, very gripping.
Ariyana chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
It's been ages since I read anything Inuyasha and well I noticed you were writing a high school AU and had to see it for myself. I'm impressed since I think you've managed to stay true to the characters themselves. You've definitely piqued my interest.
lye tea chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I haven't read any Inuyasha fics in a long while. You have me hooked.
Aemilia chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
I like how made Inuyasha's family, it seems like a more realistic take on them than most stories have. Even though he hasn't really been introduced, I like how you're writing Sesshoumaru, he's the type of person who would take the money and basically leave Rin and Inuyasha,to fend for themselves. I can't want to see what happens.
iluvSokka46 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
this story is sort of depressing, but really good. cant wait for the next chapter!
Marylouue chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Awesome chapter, I'm really loving this story :D.
Aemilia chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Update soon! This is great so far, I love the hot, nasty sex line, it was hilarious!
Marylouue chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
This is turning out to be really cool :D I love the awkwardness Kagome feels around Inuyasha, and the way you've modified the characters without destroying them...
thelongestroads chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
omfg! *points* That's my family! *shifty eyes* wtf, man? No, seriously, I'm not a twin, but that's how my family is! I swear. My sis isn't sickly or anything, but she's kind of a wimp and mama and daddy are always psycho over her, and my grandma is cooky crazy, lmao! omg! That's so freakin, funny, I've basically said the same thing to my parents before! "Mama! I'm going out with five druggies in your class to go get high and laid! I'll be back in the morning!"

lmfao

Whew... That's crazy.

And I really really love this story, because, lets face it, I love the way you write. You have awsome structure in this, and great word choice and everything just comes together. Very unified, I love it. Awsome plot. Freakin' a. I really really really love this, and you should update soon or I'm just gonna ramble on and on and on and then your gonna be so freakin' tired of me and wish I would just shut up, but I can't because I love this story so much and I'd love it if you would update soon, because it is so awsome! Really, I love it! omg!

So, are Inu and Kagome gonna talk on the way there? Muy interasante. mmk, I'mma gonna leave yah alone now, so yeah.

UPDATE SOON YOU AWSOME AUTHOR YOU BECASE I MIGHT JUST RAMBLE YOUR EYES OUT! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
wbaker5286 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
i love the way this story has started. there's an underlying desperation that has me desperate to read more.

the hidden dreams and visions, the unexplained feelings of connection and the characters' feelings that there should be more in their lives have all been woven into the story in a compelling way.

i hope the story keeps the intensity level it has now. it is very well done, and i look forward to reading more of this.