Reviews for Growing Pains
Jael73 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is really nice. Everything it should be, compact.
timano chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
An excellent story, featuring one of my favorite Doctor/Companion pairs. And I can see it happening, far better than I could with Sarah and the Fourth Doctor, or Jo and the Third. Your story forms a bridgeway between the original series and the Virgin book series, the New Adventures. Enjoyable reading, well-written.

10 out of 10 stars
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw ... that was really sweet. You captured Seven/'The Professor' and Ace brilliantly, and showed the nature, development and reality of their relationship with utmost honesty. Not only that, you didn't make it too suggestive and risk offending *cough* certain *cough* readers.

The description was marvellous, the storytelling flawless in this regard. The dialogue was just like the characters, and both of them were not adjusted for personal use at all - they were OC. It was quite nice to read, and ... I've run out. There's nothing more to say.

gODSPEED!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This is awesome! You really captured the Doctor and Ace and made their relationship feel just right. I haven't seen that in very many stories. Also, I'm so happy to see a genuinely good story posted on this site. Most of what's here is really bad and I wonder what the authors are thinking! If you're going to post something, put some work into it and love what you're doing. It shows when you do. It shows in this story.