Reviews for The Ultimate Chance
Sumi-Sprite chapter 5 . 1/5
This story...seriously, I nearly screamed when I saw it's last update date. I fricken love this pairing, and there simply isn't enough Meddling Minutes fics in the world - let alone any good ones like this!
Seriously, this story is AMAZING. Their personalities, the banter,t he danger, the fricken PLOT POTENTIAL...I sincerely hope this is continued. Though I hold only a small bit of hope, considering how long it's been.

But really, I hope this gets a few more chapters to it. I'm seeing so many awesome scenarios for what happens after this last chapter, and I can barely contain myself!

Please update soon! If you want someone to collab with on this fic too (if it will help) give me a ring! 83

Dark Reika chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Damn this is such freaking good story! 3
Please continue it would be such a shame should it get forgotten! D:

LG Reika
Sabrina.C chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Please! Please! Please! Continue the story it's really good!
kiruazorudikku chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This is awesome, I like how you write, especially Dan's dialogues xD

I hope you'll update this someday in the future! :)
hi chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
please, please continue. if you need advice or help just post it in the next chapter and I am sure someone will comment and give advice. you have to continue, I love this story it is very good. I have been waiting for a while to find a story like this
oOoAccountnotinUseoOo chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
I really love this story QWQ Update soon please?
Kara kun chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I absolutely love this, I know it been a long time but I really hope you update.
Donny chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Oh god, i must admit i've read this so many times randomly through the last 3 years and i can't believe...or well maybe i'm not surprised that it still captivates me...leaves me wanting the answers to the silent questions that it gives and that i make...
Its a living tease that you haven't made an update to it after all this time and it kinda pains me i'll never know your conclusion as much as i wonder my own..
Thougth how am i to blame a stranger...for all i know you could be dead...or something along those lines
So thank you for a glimpse of your story because it has been something to randomly fawn over and good luck with whatever your now is giving you
Narumina12 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Dark Reika chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
i absolutely love your fanfic! 3
please update soon again it would be such a waste if this story gets forgotten :)

lg Dark Reika
HawkeyeLover chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Update soon!
PhantomDragon123 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Please tell me you'll update soon! This story is so good! :D
animevampLlover chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Are you planning on updating it again? This story is awesome! Please update soon!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
It has to be that lady controlling him!
And it kinda reminds me of chamber of secrets when the words come out inside his head.
Please update soon!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Nice smexy scene! Very hot!
I wonder who this lady is?