Reviews for The Pi Covenent
DarkDesperation chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Just found this and while I wasnt intrigued with the whole topic at first you really made it easy to fall in love with your story. I mean I was able to feel with the different characters and all and I really liked that in the end Lorne was still alive *_*
Love-Pen chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
This was certainly one of the best stories I have read. And as I saw it had only 11 reviews I decided to post one So, only for you, one of my rare reviews:

This story was one of the most touching stories I read so far. The problem complexes of 'Who am I?' and 'Is a clone another person?' gave it some philosophical touch that I miss in most stories here. The love story part was written with so much sweetness and thought, that you could relate to it really good.

So that's it for now :) Now I will check out your other stories, and if they are only half as good as this one, I will totally read them
jerichajade chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
this is definitely one of my favorites now. i never pictured lorne and ronon together but your story makes it all seem plausible. sure there was some grammatical errors but still a very enjoyable read. i would love to see a prequel to this on how ronon and lorne actually got together all leading up to the moment of his capture by the pi covenant. thanks for sharing this.
jayni1000 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Interesting story! I love how you wrote Ronon/Lorne. Most male/male relationships in fanfiction tend to be cheesy and unrealistic, but yours was lovely! Thanks so much for the story, it was definitely one of the best SGA fics I've read so far.
darkdranzer chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
wow the ending really was unexpected but i really liked it. the part with ronon and hte hundreds of 'lorne' was funny! lol. really liked this fic. XD definatly favs.
ManicTater chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
THanks for sticking with the fic!
Artemis Aurelia chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
Ahh! wait, so Lorne's alive, Nox-Lorne is gone/dying, Sharmilla-Joth is an evil muderer, Kellerax-Six is helping Sheppard, McKay and now Lorne, and Ronon's stunned? Okay I think I got that straight... lol

Great chapter(s)! (that includes Chap. 11 too, I didn't get to read that before now.) I can't wait for the next chapter, because I know it'll be good! -SA
Artemis Aurelia chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
Oh jeez...

That was amazing! (I'm speaking for both chapters 9 and 10, both were updated when I got here.) I really like this story, it's really pretty epic. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens!
miss wizard of oz chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
This is awsome! All is comming to a head! I'm looking forward to further chapters. I am loving this!
Artemis Aurelia chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Hm... Interesting chapter. I like the bits between Lorne and Nox, it's making me think about what could possibly happen. I'm entirely sure I'm wrong, of course, but I'll just have to wait and see where this goes. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one! -SA
Mirwalker chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I really like the subtle cyborg twist (visible tattoos, body as vessel, etc), and the tension that creates for everyone's relationship with Lorne/Nox. Please keep that originality! (no falling prey to some of the tried but tired cyborg-become-human storylines as in Borg, Replicators, etc.) I look forward to more!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
WOW ... that's all I can say reight now. This looks like it could be brilliant!

Great work!

I can't wait for more!
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
this is amazing! i love the storyline. i can't wait to read more. please update soon!