Reviews for More to the Story
Aphrodite2 chapter 22 . 4/28
Just started reading fanfiction again and got stuck on this story, I love it, thank you for reminding me what I loved so much
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Hi.
I think this story is amazing and just curious as to whether you will update? I think you should!
Please do it soon
Bloody Love chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
I love this. It's been a long time reading or writing fanfiction for me but the new sailor moon had me coming back. Then I found your story and really makes me want to write that much more. But anyways back to saying I love your story. It's so interesting and different I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
MxT 4evs chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
OMG LUV THE STORY!
Gr8 pairings and good plot... Mina and Trowa 4evs. Such a cute couple luv them.
Plz update 2 many stories in this section neva get finished. I needz my MxT hit!
Goddess of Love chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
LOVE THIS STORY!
Written well and has the best couple ever Mina/Trowa.
Disappointed to see you only writing Naruto stuff instead of more Gundam wing/Sailor moon crossovers. I crave more Mina and Trowa stories. There are only a few good ones that are still being updated.
Please please please update this story and write more Gundam wing / sailor moon stories with Mina Trowa!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
So you're telling me all I have to do is disappear for a couple of, oh I dunno, years, and then you'll update my favorite story? Man so much has happened where to begin... In short I love it, as always. I'm excited progress is being made with their relationships, both romantic and familial. So happy the outers are there, you already know how I feel about them. I'm glad you went through and did some updates! That's what I am in the process of doing myself. That being said I WILL hold out hope that some day you will return to this story or this site and we can return to our telephone method of reviewing :) Hope all is well.

SmileysBasis
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
Noooo! Update fast pleaseeee!

What happens? Such curiosity I should have some more Hotaru moments!

Well UPDATE ASAP!
Sadekuuro chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
I have to say I love this fic! Your characterizations are great, and I love the pairings (especially Ami/Wufei). I'm especially interested to see what happens now that Haruka and Michiru have arrived!
I know you're currently revising, but will there be an update soon? I really can't wait to read more!
nequam-tenshi chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
I have been re-reading your story from the start to the most recent chapter - I keep crying! I like how you are giving each pairing equal spotlight!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
Ami having psychological issues with facing her problems really fascinates me right now! It just fits so well with her character! XD

Anyhow the bad guy is epic ;) I definitely laughed at the mention of all those shows and though they are supposed to be kid friendly and all they do make me cringe lol I mean Spongebob my gosh I once fell asleep during one of those shows and his laugh haunted me in my dreams ; It was pretty scary. But in short, I can definitely relate to the cringing effect some of those shows have heh. Quatre and Ami make the most adorable set of siblings in my opinion. They are both just so sweet! I also died with the memory with Ami and Wufei. I love those two and you do those scenes so well! XD Geez those two are great together.

I really loved the bit between Trowa and Hotaru. Having those two up late also fits their character. It was interesting to see into his thoughts on their situation and his reflection on Minako and her character was really insightful. And my goodness I can't believe you stopped before we got to see Haruka's uptake on the situation XD lol

What a horrible cliff hanger! I definitely look forward to seeing her reaction soooooo bad!

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing the juicy twist you'll be adding! I do love twists! Wonderful job with this update and I can't wait to see more from you! And keep up the great work!

JPandS
MegaKat chapter 22 . 6/23/2012
As always, a GREAT chapter! Some corrections needed, of course, but I'm waiting with bated breath to see Haruka-papa kick some braided ass? That would be worth watching! :D
Venusian Angel chapter 22 . 6/23/2012
Yay a chapter. poor Trowa... i so love him and Mina. with what you were saying about her being strong and not showing weakness is so true. it just gave me an image of Mina rambling on and fighting with Trowa while he just waits to catch her when she has no fight left. sad lol

oh Ami lol she is too cute with her blushing ways lol.

also loved learning a bit more about the bad guys.

great story can't wait for more
Oombala chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
Wonderfully written, as per usual! And you're driving memup the wall with giddiness with he quatrexmakoto stuff going on! 3 Soooooo ready for more!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
Dear god, this is incredable! WHERE HAVE I BEEN! Oh yeah I'm moving and my jerky ex is trying to take the laptop from me :C

But I am here now and WOW! I LOVE IT!

Your grammar and attention to detail and description like always, is done well and only gets better with every time you write something!

I'm so happy to see more updates, it's really great how you guys are doing this. Thank you so much for all your hard work c: it makes me really happy.

Now onto the review!

Wufei really isn't that much of a woman hater, your right. There were circumstances that led to his feminine-hating ways. With his wife and what happened, it was no wonder, he was a scholar and he's chinese and women are viewed differently. An arranged marriage but he did fall in love with her, perhaps to little to late :c

I agree with you on Hiiro not being so cold with family around, as he had been kind with the young girl and her dog and showed a true gentle heart underneath all the cold feelings from war. It's like he was apathetic so he could do his missions properly, and blames his emotions for killing them and thus tried to kill off the emotions to prevent it ever happening again.

Your story does show these sides of them, and bringing them out in the fashion you are, only makes the story better.

I also love how you write Makoto. She is strong, protective with her own insecurites, beautiful, loving and homey yet not and that is very true to her character from the anime and manga, you bring it in to your story with different situations and circumstances here and there and that's the beauty of fanfiction c: I love how well you write everyone.

Update soon?
Realms of Destiny chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
I had to slap myself to make sure i wasnt imagining an update of this story in my mail! Wow...just wow. My words cant explain your beautiful, indepth writing. I loved how you focused on the bro/sis bonds in this chapter. Loved mako and heero and the ami and quatre scene wad so heartwarming. Hope to see trowa and michiru in the next chapter!