Reviews for Slow Hands
babyvfan chapter 3 . 4/20
Awwww. Very nice. Brava
I know okay chapter 3 . 3/8
I'm glad Draco finally stood up for himself.
I know okay chapter 2 . 3/8
Poor Draco.
I know okay chapter 1 . 3/8
I think it would be difficult to ever live like normal people after a war.
amy chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
i love you.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Continue?
Noir chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Its written so beautiful, subtle and sweet... I simply loved it!
Carling chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Wow. I loved this because Draco was shattered in a very realistic way. I've seen so many people have Draco wallow in post war brokenness to a degree that ends up being very juvenile. Like "let's make Draco as miserable as possible so Harry can hug him and smother him with kisses and make him feel better...adorable cuteness." Not that I hate such stories. I get in the mood for them and they have their place. But this hit a note so few stories do. Harry healed him in a very subtle minimalistic way and their progress was depicted in symbolism and not overt slobbering all over each other.
fanficchica123 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
After reading four angst stories i definitely did my heart a favor by reading this piece... I loved the way you managed to make it a contrast of dark and bright, little humour, some pain, hope and happiness.. As always: perfectly executed :)
Gayle Cato chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
This is wonderful. Its beauty leaves me speechless. :)
honourary weasley chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
God, that was beautiful. So many universes, and Draco is so hurt in all of them, and he and Harry still find each other.

Perfect.
VadMustang chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
wow. love it love it love it! love how it was write, the plot, everything! love it!
insiebbegehrest chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Another masterpiece. Completed with finesse as always :]

I love all of your stories, you're a brilliant writer!
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
wow...This is amazing. You put so much emotion, so many beautiful metaphors, and so much symbolism into it...I love it. It's elegant, a masterpiece. It got me hooked. The feelings, thoughts, you manage to make the reader understand; it's flowing, amazing...I can't explain it. I decided not to quote from this chapter (too lazy), but every single line was lovely. Every single line was perfect.
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I'm in love with this fic, I think. Your writing style's just...amazing. I love how you write Ron and Harry's friendly bantering about chess, yet have everything be tinged with a little melancholy, and remembrance. All of them trying to cope and be cheerful after the war, you write that so well; and how Ginny's taking Fred's death hard.

I loved this bit:

"You know," he said, "I think you have a really valid point there."

It was nice of Harry to tell them to clear off.

"Scourgify," he said, and wished it was always that easy.

That's so deep, and tragic, in a way. I loved that. Your writing's so beautiful. "Scourgify. Scourgify." Here and there, tiny blood spatters dissolved across the wall, disappearing.

It's like he's trying to fix everything, make everything better, even though he knows nothing will ever be the same.

The idea of the Shadow is scary. I love this; and how you're writing about them trying to cope, and everything. Ron really has grown up. A death rattle. Love that description.

"You will never beat me in Potions," he said calmly, certain of this one fact of life, and Harry smiled. I loved that scene, and how you had Harry scourgify the messages. I love how everything is progressing in this story. It's brilliant. Amazing.

"Did you lie?" Draco said.

"Did you murder?" Harry asked.

I can't explain what it is about this fic that I love so much. But...your writing style's amazing.

It's so sad...Draco's thoughts, and everything...how everyone's bullying him, and all that. It's beautiful.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »