Reviews for Slow Hands
I Am Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/18
"It's raining."
"You're my rain."
Ok I was flying and lying on the cotton candy and got diabetes because this is just so fckn sweet.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Awwww. Very nice. Brava
I know okay chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I'm glad Draco finally stood up for himself.
I know okay chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Poor Draco.
I know okay chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I think it would be difficult to ever live like normal people after a war.
amy chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
i love you.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Continue?
Noir chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Its written so beautiful, subtle and sweet... I simply loved it!
Carling chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Wow. I loved this because Draco was shattered in a very realistic way. I've seen so many people have Draco wallow in post war brokenness to a degree that ends up being very juvenile. Like "let's make Draco as miserable as possible so Harry can hug him and smother him with kisses and make him feel better...adorable cuteness." Not that I hate such stories. I get in the mood for them and they have their place. But this hit a note so few stories do. Harry healed him in a very subtle minimalistic way and their progress was depicted in symbolism and not overt slobbering all over each other.
fanficchica123 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
After reading four angst stories i definitely did my heart a favor by reading this piece... I loved the way you managed to make it a contrast of dark and bright, little humour, some pain, hope and happiness.. As always: perfectly executed :)
Gayle Cato chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
This is wonderful. Its beauty leaves me speechless. :)
honourary weasley chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
God, that was beautiful. So many universes, and Draco is so hurt in all of them, and he and Harry still find each other.

Perfect.
VadMustang chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
wow. love it love it love it! love how it was write, the plot, everything! love it!
insiebbegehrest chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Another masterpiece. Completed with finesse as always :]

I love all of your stories, you're a brilliant writer!
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
wow...This is amazing. You put so much emotion, so many beautiful metaphors, and so much symbolism into it...I love it. It's elegant, a masterpiece. It got me hooked. The feelings, thoughts, you manage to make the reader understand; it's flowing, amazing...I can't explain it. I decided not to quote from this chapter (too lazy), but every single line was lovely. Every single line was perfect.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »