Reviews for Going to School
ayaheartright chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Very well done! My heart breaks for poor little Daniel! I'm a little surprised he didn't learn English though, considering it's so useful. I mean, Latin's a dead but English is the language of trade... you can go anywhere pretty much and someone speaks it. I guess his parents were intellectual hippies though ;)
Nadie2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow! And this exact thing did happen in the 1970's. Kids who didn't speak English were considered intellectually disabled. But they probably would have given him an IQ test that would have lots of oral parts and wouldn't have been based quite as closely on real school skills instead of the achievement test you described.
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved this heaps! Have started reading the other ones in the Series. I think this is fantastic. Just wondering some of the parts seem to be missing or are they being written in a diffrent order? Thanks!
Galacticwolf chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
This story was amazing, though it did make me cry at times.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
I absolutely LOVE how you began the story. It explained everything so wonderfully succently. You did a great job keeping up the whole communication-issue and the teaching fiasco. I can tell I'm going to really enjoy this series!
dwelian chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
I absolutely adore this chapter. It's so in-depth, and a great character study into what makes this character tick! I love your take on Daniel's past (and THANK YOU SO MUCH for not having him excessively abused and for giving him some good people to have faith in), and I'm absolutely tickled by the idea he didn't speak english before being orphaned. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy this series and to thank you for sharing it!
fullmetaldevil chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Wow...that was an excellent read. You certainly have talent. I was completely absorbed into the story. I had to jump through some hoops to find this series, but it certainly was worth it. I like your style, your work is well written. I look forward to reading your writings. When/ and if you already have broken through your writers block, please tell me your pen name so I can read more of your works.
amefinch chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
I'm getting to reread your stories. These are fantastic and I really hope that you plan to finish them!
RaevynMoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
To: Samantilles

From: RaevynMoon -

I stumbled across your story a few months ago before realizing that it was part of a series. The summary says that this is #2 of the series. What's #1?

Please reply.
MuseUrania chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Well, thanks for giving us the end of this part now. I'll be waiting as patiently as possible for whatever you choose to post next, whenever you ahve time.
nana lee chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Sorry to hear that but glad you will continue with

it later. So Elizabeth finely saw the truth but to

late. Now Daniel won't be coming back to her but maybe

she'll meat him again in time, that be neat.

will watch for your next set of stories and thanks.
mamapranayama chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
I loved this story, it's so sad, but beautifully written. Thank-you for sharing. I'm looking forward to more.
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
I'm really enjoying this series and have put you on my author alert list.
chiclete chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Thanks for completing this part before you got too busy. I loved your story! :)
smithcrafter chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one.