Reviews for Knight Errant
General Buck chapter 6 . 8/28
I always hated that stupid hippy movie. All they had to do is drop rocks until the fauna froze and the flora went dormant, then stripmine the whole planet. If its an US or Them situation, its gonna be them that has to go away, and to blazes with the enviro crapola faux morality tale.
George chapter 3 . 8/27
Both sides would flee at once.
Lone Haranguer chapter 6 . 8/4
"After all, if humanity is to be saved, we must first be worth saving?"

Soldiers make that sacrifice-their own blood, and that of others-knowing the history books will call them monsters and butchers and worse. But they do what they do so that there can BE history books afterwards, so that generations not yet born can have that luxury.
SnakeEater82 chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
A cool premise, worthy of expansion into a full sized novel.
HeavenlyOmega chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
What a Glorious chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Everybody can fucking die.
nanayoung chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Holy fucking shit.

Were the fuck did the Fellowship get a fucking Bolo? Who's piloting it? And isn't this a bit of overkill?
Axcel chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Different cultures arise around different races of humanity because different races think, act, and react slightly differently from one-another. This causes further difficulties in achieving unity. We'll get there, though. Within a different culture, different races have reminders and enculteration to help them all think, act, and react in a much more similar manner to one-another. Still slightly different, but not nearly as much.
Axcel chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
No, a Bolo would indeed save them, but then, after the ring was recharged it and it was repaired, it'd find the latern of the dead one, take it, and use his ring to return to the Concordiat and spread the new upgrade.
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
I hope Artorius returns to Terra, reuniting with (or literally reuniting) any humans still there and uses whatever construction abilities he has (nanobots, for instance) to reconstruct Bolo Prime on Luna. Then, use an army of Bolos to reunite humanity and rebuild the Concordiat. From what I've seen in in Star Wars, most of the alien species have their own unified governments. Humans are the most glaring exception. So, this wouldn't be out of the norm.
Axcel chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Then Ash contacts the Concordiat to come wipe out the rest of the Enemy in the Galaxies. O'Neil, of course, mocks and taunts those that did not help the "Tau'ri" in their hours of need "Screw you, aliens! We're more advanced than all of you, anyway!"
LanceMeister chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Enjoyable ficlet. And, since all of the Fellowship should have survived this cakewalk, I had this idea pop into my head:

As the members of the Fellowship reentered the BOLO's Command Center, having destroyed the One Ring, so they could exit safely out of Mordor, Boromir grinned at his comrades. "Hah, I stand by what I said at the start of our quest- one does not simply walk into Mordor."

As his companions turned to look at him with inquiring eyes, he took a seat at one of the Command Positions, swung his feet up and propped them on a console with a jaunty grin. "Nay friends- we RODE, in STYLE!"
guest reader chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
i just read your six chapters if you are taking suggestion i have three number 1 is a bolo on the zoid world hopefully the one with the white liger zoid number 2 is a bolo on the naruto world maybe have naruto pilot it and number 3 is the transformers prime version of cybertron where a bolo and his or her human pilot showing up just as unicron through megatron creates his terrorcons if i get any more ideas i'll pass them onto you, guest reader
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Very good story. I too think that's a logical follow-up to the movie.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
There are machines in Middle-Earth, so they wouldn't think technology was magic. I don't think they called it magic, anyway. Didn't the elves call it art?