Reviews for Knight Errant
Axcel chapter 5 . 7/10
Different cultures arise around different races of humanity because different races think, act, and react slightly differently from one-another. This causes further difficulties in achieving unity. We'll get there, though. Within a different culture, different races have reminders and enculteration to help them all think, act, and react in a much more similar manner to one-another. Still slightly different, but not nearly as much.
Axcel chapter 4 . 7/10
No, a Bolo would indeed save them, but then, after the ring was recharged it and it was repaired, it'd find the latern of the dead one, take it, and use his ring to return to the Concordiat and spread the new upgrade.
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/10
I hope Artorius returns to Terra, reuniting with (or literally reuniting) any humans still there and uses whatever construction abilities he has (nanobots, for instance) to reconstruct Bolo Prime on Luna. Then, use an army of Bolos to reunite humanity and rebuild the Concordiat. From what I've seen in in Star Wars, most of the alien species have their own unified governments. Humans are the most glaring exception. So, this wouldn't be out of the norm.
Axcel chapter 2 . 7/10
Then Ash contacts the Concordiat to come wipe out the rest of the Enemy in the Galaxies. O'Neil, of course, mocks and taunts those that did not help the "Tau'ri" in their hours of need "Screw you, aliens! We're more advanced than all of you, anyway!"
LanceMeister chapter 1 . 4/21
Enjoyable ficlet. And, since all of the Fellowship should have survived this cakewalk, I had this idea pop into my head:

As the members of the Fellowship reentered the BOLO's Command Center, having destroyed the One Ring, so they could exit safely out of Mordor, Boromir grinned at his comrades. "Hah, I stand by what I said at the start of our quest- one does not simply walk into Mordor."

As his companions turned to look at him with inquiring eyes, he took a seat at one of the Command Positions, swung his feet up and propped them on a console with a jaunty grin. "Nay friends- we RODE, in STYLE!"
guest reader chapter 6 . 1/5
i just read your six chapters if you are taking suggestion i have three number 1 is a bolo on the zoid world hopefully the one with the white liger zoid number 2 is a bolo on the naruto world maybe have naruto pilot it and number 3 is the transformers prime version of cybertron where a bolo and his or her human pilot showing up just as unicron through megatron creates his terrorcons if i get any more ideas i'll pass them onto you, guest reader
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Very good story. I too think that's a logical follow-up to the movie.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
There are machines in Middle-Earth, so they wouldn't think technology was magic. I don't think they called it magic, anyway. Didn't the elves call it art?
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Heh. Yep, sounds about right. Bolos are an even better solution to this story than the eagles - after all, why fly on fragile birds when you can ride on several thousand tons of asskickery?

Only problem this has is quite a few spag errors - you should give it another copyedit. Examples:

travelled - one l
tell the tail - tale
it's course - its
Erik chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Very well written, depressing and plausible view of humanity.
macdjord chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Man, it's quite a lot darker if you assume that 'Earth needs Pandora's Unobtanium to survive'. (The impression that I got from the movie was more 'RDA needs Pandora's Unobtanium to get rich'.)
TaraLi chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
I'm pleased you didn't use the fully sentient Bolos in this - I don't think it would have been good for them to be used that way.
JackFrost21 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
WOO! Update. Interesting that you do it from a pilot's perspective this time.
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Pretty good
Ari989 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
That was a hell of a fun read! Now if only James Cameron thought like you do... Thanks for updating this story again!