Reviews for Papillon
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Thats very good.
cal40241 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
really good! i love the last line! i could see them getting together like this. it's not a lot of fanfare, very comfortable. great job!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
It was sweet:)
space77 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I remember reading this a long time ago (and no, no review, stfu)... totally didn't make the connection that this is YOU.

But the caterpillar part is my fave line - that one has stuck with me ever since. :)
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw sweet! I loved this story! so beautiful and fluffy!

great job!
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aw... ur work is amazing! u have a real talent! What I love especially is how you create these 'random' one shots with so much meaning, fluff and emotion! k - moving on to your next fic!
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aww, beautiful.
Don't Call Mee Bones chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Great job! Loved this! By the way...I just stumbled upon your fan-fiction, and I love it! It's so hard to find people that write the characters true to form, but you've done it. I added you to my favorites, and look forward to reading more from you. Please write more Bones fic son! :)
catherinelefey chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Love this story! You are an excellent writer with a great understanding of the characters. Your stories are a great addition to the show; giving us what the writers have been teasing us with. I hope to see more Bones fanfiction from you! I would read your other stories, but I don't watch any of the other shows you write for. :( Keep writing!
RedSwirl99 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Good gawd, you characterized her PERFECTLY! That was absolutely adorable. And for heavens sake, I don't even consider myself a big BB shipper, but this was just perfect for them. Are you even capable of writing ANYTHING that isn't brilliant? :-)
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I love Butterflies now! Great job!
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I read this a while ago, but never reviewed because I am a slacker sometimes, but I am hoping to remedy that now.

Beautiful. This piece is simply beautiful. I love your use of language. My favorite sentence:

"The implication behind his words nestled itself deep within her conscience, settling like a bear in hibernation: soundless but still solid."

The image is surprising yet perfect. It catches your breath and leaves you with a warm feeling and smile on your face. (Which is one reaction that I have rarely had when referencing a sleeping bear.)

Thank you very much for writing.
lizook chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is just beautiful. I'm almost speechless (though I guess that could be beacuse it's past 1 am here...). In any case, this was really perfect. I loved the image of him tapping on her abdomen, both their thoughts about the kiss and how it signified the next step for them. Really, wonderful job.
ahornblaetter chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I think I love you.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That's just lovely. Really. Very very sweet and it put a smile on my face. Great fic!