Reviews for Wanting you
I can't wait to read that! X3
Lizzy
Lizzybear54 chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Cute! I loved it! XD
Can't wait to read "Wanting You" now! :)

Lizzy
Algor Nox chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
He he... buttcheeks.
Algor Nox chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Spell check is not just for witches.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It is very good. I enjoyed reading it, although sometimes there are missing words. You might want to look into that.
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I felt a bit nostalgic, so I'm going to reread your fic!

I just I din't forget it's complete or I might send you an angry rant. I hope I don't!

Snow
AnonymousCritic chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
This fic is moving a little too fast for a proper romance. Also, many of the characters are acting OOC. They just seem really childish in some ways when it is quite obvious by the end of the war in the books and movies how much they've all grown into adults.

Also, it was quite off-putting, the amount of spelling and grammar errors there were. The "romance" between Snape and Harry just sort of feels like it was slapped on the page. There was no build up, no hesitation. Their kiss in this chapter kind of just happens out of nowhere.
NAAC29 chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
Thank you for this really nice story:)

I'm in a Snape/Harry fase right now and this one just hit the spot.

It has enough smut to make it interesting, but it does not drown the story behind. There was some good sparks of humor to pep it up, and I think you really kept true to the characters, you didn't change them too much, wich is something I find very important.

So thank you again:) And keep up the good work (If it still interests you of cause)
Iadorecitrusfruits chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
WOW

that's pretty good for somebody who doesn't speak English as their native tongue. The story was fantastic, emotional, exciting...I'm definitely going to follow you now!
Kitten Meru chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
That was amazingly sweet, I loved it!
Queen Marimo chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
beautiful i love this story! amazing and sweet SNARRY FOREVER!
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
Brilliant.
jldcat chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
I quite liked this story. I will be reading the sequel. I'm guessing you aren't a native english speaker and the only suggestion I would make is to have a beta reader to catch the grammar and spelling mistakes. I especially liked that you had Snape and Harry stay masculine. A HUGE issue I have with a lot of Snarry is that as soon as they decide they're gay and want to be with each other, they turn into crying, squealing women or at the very least, way to effeminate for their original characters. Your story definitely did not do that and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
This was very enjoyable to read. Criticisms: It could've used more plot or at least have been extended more so the story wasn't so rushed. It's in need of a good beta read to fix some little grammar mistakes but there was nothing too bad. Positives: I really liked your OOC Severus and he and Harry together were just adorable. I was a little confused about Severus' initial attraction to Harry since their little nighttime rendezvous came out of nowhere on his part. Overall I liked this story and will definitely read the sequel!
tia22 chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
you did an excellent job with this story. really. it was so interesting