Reviews for Zen and the Art of Throwing Cows At Tricksters
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hey, do u have or planning to have sick!Dean/Coyote. Cause if you have, I'll be your biggest fan! Promise. Maybe u can make up some kind of illness that could effect a trickster?
HAMUCHA chapter 11 . 1/27/2009

Don't mind having more of it. Stories about the peaceful days of the Winchesters and Bobby.

Though I don't remember about the AU Trickster. Was he in the show? Which episode?

It's kind of a heavy reading though. Yes, your fics are rather heavy to me. Especially the "Dog Eat Dog". There's so any characters, many conflicts, that some times hard to follow.
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
(Supergluing Dean’s beer bottle to his hand? Well now, that’s a classic. That goes on Sam’s list.)

Wait a minute.

Why Sam is making the list again? Is it because he got sent to Rebeca?
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
(Dean’s tail lashes back and forth. He sits down on his haunches and raises one paw the size of a baseball mitt up in front of his eyes. He flexes his paws, unsheathes his claws, and smirks.)

HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
(We spent a year out on the road fightin’ for our lives, bringing our loved ones home, and now this crap comes up. )

So this is the sequel of "Coyote's Tale"? Huh, I didn't realized.

(One more chapter after this, and we’re done. Really.)

Don't sweat it. I don't mind if you keep making sequel. Really.
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
(Bobby’s form shimmers like a heat mirage, and the trickster from Crawford Hall stands there wearing that stupid-ass apron.)

O, it's not over yet?

I thought this is gonna be the epilogue.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Wow! I'm speechless like Sam.

Your writing is just something. Mystery at first, some nasty and painful hit to the trickster (horribly painful that I can't believe Sam and John can watch that), and dry humor in the end.
mustbekarma chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
I absolutely adore the Coyote 'verse. My favorite part of this story was where Dean turned into the Hulk, and Coyote's only response was "oy vey." The incongruity of those two images just tickled me. Poor Sammy. Dean tried to give Sammy a good time, but Sammy felt all neglected. I wonder what Dean and Coyote will do to make it up to him.
PADavis chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
So it turns out I reviewed 11 and favorited the story. Which makes up for something I'm pretty sure. So you don't pine and send out the search dogs, loved this chapter too. Sam's got work to do. Snorts happily.

PADavis chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Oh man - here's my day. I see the alert for chs 10 and 11. Hot dog. I read those. Thinky think. Read Dog Eat Dog. All 50-leven chapters. Again. Decide to re-read 10 and 11 and review, realize I never did figure out why Sam is in St Louis (other than you get to brag that a story was set where you live). Go back to 9, yeah, read and reviewed that, skip back to 7, yeah read and reviewed that, move to 8 and see an A/N asking if I'm still around. I swear I don't remember seeing that. Then I realize its because I never read the chapter! I knew I got behind over the holidays but sheesh. Miss a chapter?

So, um, this chapter is really good. Will review 10 and 11 now.

Probably will help assuage the symptoms of Coyote withdrawal by rereading the existing chapters of Coyote's Tale, but it's going to get hard around here when the shakes start up.

Ikchen chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
It's really done, huh? You've managed again to complete a really awesome story! What can I say, I loved these last two chapters! It all rounded up perfectly (Batman made me laugh), the Trickster bar was genius and poor Sammy... oh well, that's what you get for trying to trick a Trickster. I really hope you'll someday write more in this verse!

Hope to read more from you soon!

(And yes, I'm feeling a bit better, thanks ;) )
SciFiNutTX chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Okay, these two chapters kept me up late, because I HAD to finish them before bed and because I was laughing too damn hard!

The superheroes were fantastic. I never know what the hell you're gonna come up with next! And Jack and Bugs as tricksters - fabulous! Somebody ought to send that chapter at least to Jack. I'm sure he'd get a chuckle out of it.
PADavis chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Superman, Batman and the Hulk. Too wonderful. John Winchester trumpeting like an enraged bull elephant. Kool aide was phenomenal. And thanks for taking care of Gordon. The bar was just great.

Loved the whole story start to finish. Manic, funny as anything, endlessly creative - Godzilla sulking for pete's sake, Dean singing with AC/DC - well its all good.

A Keeper!

kirallie chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Poor Sam. AT least Gordon got what he deserved by having every hunter after him! More Dean and Coyote stories please!
Nyx Wings chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Oh man, and the laughs keep coming! Brilliant idea for Gordon, very nice! I love the Jack Nicholson and Bugs Bunny cameos, brilliant! Especially Bugs, it really fits the antics in the original cartoons.

And Sam got everything prepared for Dean, but got John instead, OH MAN. That prank war is gonna be EPIC.

(little nitpick re: Anansi. Shouldn't that be 5 hands? There have to be feet. Unless my mental picture is way off).

AC/DC, awesome! And Dean singing! SO MUCH WIN. Heh, and Sam was grounded! And ending with the Monty Pythin foot. You're so brilliant.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »