Reviews for Zen and the Art of Throwing Cows At Tricksters
PADavis chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I am in wuv with this story. In wuv. I had to reread the previous chapters, partly because it had been, like, a while, but also for the sheer fun. In this chapter, "the I feel pretty" made me choke on my coffee I was laughing so hard, and Monty Python "too highbrow" ... well let's just say I am a very happy camper.

Cannot wait to see what Dean get's to turn into. Really. Can't wait. Will probaby die if it isn't soon, and you don't want that on your conscience I know. At least I'm pretty sure.

SciFiNutTX chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
A fun side! Oh, awesome. Can't wait to see the fun side!
Ikchen chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
You made my day with this update! _

Pie! And Coyote! And Dean! And Monty Python! *squees*

I can't wait for more of this. I never can, actually. Promise you'll write more like that after the next chapter? Pwease? *~*
dnachemlia chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
WOO! More Coyote/Dean! With bonus Monty Python, and drag Coyote singing. *snorfle*

I can't wait to see what Coyote considers "fun" ;)
Athena dancing chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Woo hoo! I was so glad to see this story continue. I really enjoy your Coyote 'verse. It's just flippin' nifty. Loved that Coyote getting petted was so, um, distracting for Dean. I really enjoy Sam's perspective on Coyote, and Dean's complete lack of shame for chowing down on Beggin' Strips. You're an awesome writer and I send you good karma thoughts for the Holidays. :)
Nyx Wings chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Monty Python! Awesome! And I love Ellen petting Coyote/Dean, he's just irresistable, isn't he? Very cute. And Dog-Palin is so reminescent of human-Palin. She and Kubrick are a fine match. XD I love that Ellen beats John at arm-wrestling, she's awesome. And Dean in drag! Oh, you are so wickedly funny! I can't wait to see what fun Dean and Coyote have!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
I just love these!
kirallie chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Glad Bobby's okay. Dean in drag? Oh boy. Good work!
Hazgarn chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Was just thinking about this fic today.

I can definitely say that of all the ways I could imagine to the tense situation held over from the previous chapter diffusing itself, a Gilliam-animated foot was nowhere near the top of the list. :D
SciFiNutTX chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
LOL - awesome!

Oh, I LOVED the Palin bit! (Just had to upstage my Hillary, didn't you? LOL)

Awesomeness abounds, as usual. Thanks!
Hazgarn chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Aw, no he didn't...
PADavis chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Thank you thank you for this - it was hysterical. Dean's eyes glazing over as he eats Beggin Strips was worth the wait. The nod to Princess Bride with the balloon animal floating off was priceless, but having her say "I can see Russia from here' made me spit out my coffee. I am in love with this story and cannot wait to see what Dean gets to change into in the final chapter.

kirallie chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
So where's Bobby? Cyote chatting with the dogs was amusing. Why is the Trickster back?
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Waves from sidelines. I don't know if I've been reviewing this but have been reading and enjoying, wanted to say so.
Nyx Wings chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
This is great! Barbecue! Bobby pranking Sam. PIE! :D And Coyotoe buddying up with the dogs, cool! Heh, Palin is very much like her human counterpart. Heh, and the other Trickster thought he could fool them? Man, he needs to learn his lesson. Unless it's the one from Coyote's 'verse, I don't think he did anything. And will Dean be shapeshifting to something awesome? That's so cool!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »