Reviews for Zen and the Art of Throwing Cows At Tricksters
Hazgarn chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Zombie cowsinstant win. Strong win. :D
Nyx Wings chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Oh man! Hehehe. That ending is somewhat distressing, but it's so funny! I'm with Dean, I can't believe Sam knows the type of cows! XD And the Merrill Lynch bull! HA! But the zombie cows are the creepist part. I was wondering if they could make steaks out of the ones that had landed (they're already tenderized!), but no one likes to eat zombie cow. That's icky.
PADavis chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Hm. French cow? MOO splat. Now its throwing commercial icons? What's next? A truck full of Red Bull? Immense rounds of La Vache qui rit cheese? I'm in love with this story when I'm able to get in enough oxygen to think.

And I forgot to say last chapter review that I loved the 'We got cows' line from Twister.

And YAY YAY YAY! Hurt Dean! Whoa - HurtCoyote? He's just a little canine. Be gentle on the pooch OK?

Ikchen chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
“Mo”… SPLAT. *giggles uncontrollably*

Another brilliant chappie ,

*can't wait for HurtDean 'n Coyote
dnachemlia chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
You used Anansi! SQUEE!

Played by Samuel L. Jackson, no less :D

So, is this whole flying bovine thing a payback for what happened in "Death By Golden Retriever"?
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Hee! It was really cool seeing Aunt Nancy, and Oshun! Heh, oh Dean. And Coyote. I love John, and Dean's indignance. The threesome thing, reminds me of the premier last week. Fun fic you have going. :)
lembas7 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
I'm wriggling with hilarity. AWESOME!

YAY more bovine-inspired insanity! Hurrah! :) Coyote & the Yoruba goddess, m? *snickers* THAT was funny.
Hazgarn chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
“I gotta go, Bobby,” John says distantly. “We got cows.”

*snickers* Win.
Ikchen chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Loved it! Spider! And fur kink *giggles*

There were so many awesome lines in here, I can't even remember them all *goes to read again*
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
OKay, there was lots and lots of laughing in this chapter for me :) I tried to restrain myself, but here is my list of favorite parts:

He hears Dean chuckle under his breath, but even though Dean sounds relaxed and even happy Sam doesn’t let his guard down. He’s heard his brother make that same sound just as they were about to go hunt something terrible, like werewolves. Sometimes it’s kind of hard to tell what mood Dean’s really in.

Dean rolls his eyes, and Sam gets his meaning: Way to go, Sammy. Insult the ancient trickster dude, why don’t you?

Nobody in the entire rest stop notices the oversized, perfect looking coyote as it pads over and sits down at the bejeweled feet of the Yoruba goddess.

Dean clears his throat. He sounds a trifle…squeaky.

“I gotta go, Bobby,” John says distantly. “We got cows.”

So glad this is done and more is coming!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Okay. I admit to being confused about Coyote-is there an earlier story that gives some explanation?

This, I love:

In the dictionary next to the word smug there’s a picture of Dean Winchester with that expression on his face.

You have some fab moments in this :)
PADavis chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
It's the beef council expressing thanks for our support? ROFL. I can't breath - the cow all bug eyed as it flies through the air, Dean's head moving with Coyote's and his eyes glazing over ... LMAO

Thanks for releasing the cows early.

Ikchen chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*giggles*

Can't help but love your Trickster stories no cow tipping/throwing/mutilating)
Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
lol, awesome title! XD Hee! Love the jokes, it's so *them*! And even John's laughing. O, ominous ending tho, wonder what's up?
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Jiminy Cricket! (Sorry, watched too much Middleman) A short piece with John's three boys, a chapter every other day, plunging cows, cow puns ... what else could anyone possibly want?

And you did say a chapter every other day? And its complete. Be still my heart.

Of course, a little hurt Dean is always appropriate when I'm this happy? Going to dish it?

94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »