Reviews for Time to Talk
curty chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I really liked this one I've seen fanfics where ginny has rejected harry or started off angry with him. But tbh I believe she would do what she did in this. Just be happy he's alive and they have a chance of starting up again. I think after a war anyone would just want a moment with the person they love so good job it was a nice story
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Very sweet
LalaLily16 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ok, so I've been reading these Harry/Ginny reuniting stories for a while now and I have to say, this one was my absolute favorite.

You captured both Harry and Ginny's personalities perfectly and their reunion went perfectly...no drama, just sweet and with that sense of having a lot of time later on. And I thought the familiarity of their reunion was really adorable as well, especially that veela line :D

Also, the beginning scene with Harry, Ron, and Hermione was really good. I don't know how you do it, but you've captured all of their personalities perfectly.
hypercell chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great story. But everytime you wrote "sense" you meant"since.". :)
TheYellowMoon chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
It's an alright story, but it's spelled "since" not "sense," and that was really bugging me. I was willing to forgive you about the first two times since they were close together and it could pass as you just not noticing, but then you go and do it a THIRD TIME. It made me wonder if you actually thought it was spelled "sense."
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was sweet. I am glad they are on the same page at last.

I know Harry is tired, but I think he would want to go and spend some time with the Weasleys as well. He was pretty close to the twins and he is also very close to the whole family. Hermione has gone to be with them after all. He has not said a word to any of them except Ron aNd Ginny since Fred died. He has spoken to other bereaved people this night but ignores the family he considers to be his own.

I think Ginny would have just taken Harry's hand and pulled him back to the great Hall with her.

wrappedinharry
Skankzilla chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm not really partial to one shots, just because I like reading the longer stories. BUT, this one shot is great! Do you take requests for stories? If so, let me know. HP/GW and RW/HG are my favorite shippers. I don't care for the ones that weren't in the books. Let me know, and keep up the great work!

Skankzilla [aka Linds]

P.S. I too, am a mother of a toddler.
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aweomse and Simply Beautiful. I'm glad that it was not like other fanfics of this time period - Ginny getting all mad and Harry puching her away 'for her own good' and them breaking up and all that drama. Much more realistic.
klutzyspaz chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OMG you should continue this and make it longer then a one shot you should you should you should!
froggiegurl chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great story. But the word is spelled "since", not "sense".
LordSalvador chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
great oneshot!

i liked it very much especially because ginny did not yell at harry or anything like that (like you can read in a lot of stories out there). your characterisation of harry and ginny is really great!
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Brilliant! Harry and Ginny are so perfect together, don't you think?

Viva la review revolution!
wlrjb chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Bravo, love your portrayal of their reunion. Enjoyed that Ginny returned to her family who needed her instead of being selfish and staying with Harry. There is plenty of time.

I wish there was more.