Reviews for A Change of Convention
venG chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Lunaretic chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I read this a while ago but never left a review (shame on me). Anyway, this was great! You kept Xellos in character and didn't go overboard with Zel's contempt toward the suitors. And the ending is just delightful.

A well written piece of work. Thanks for the enjoying read! )
Jinnai chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I just finished reading all of the fics in the "challenge" series. Quite delightful. Thanks for the entertainment.
icyblueicy chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I really like this short story~

It's short but really clever!

I just love to imagine Xelloss' face at the end of the story
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
... how in all the Hell's name do you come up with these ideas? they are absolutely BRILLIANT! i figured that Zelgadis would finally come forward, but having Martina, of all people, manage to convince him to do so? that was just plain amazing!

can't wait for another installment!

Sunoko chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
WIN. Total awesomesauce. I'm glad you picked this series back up. People always underestimate Amelia (who is my favorite by far!). Great job.
lost prince chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
A great anf funny story

liked it very much
cyberimp6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Your contests between Xellos and Amelia are consistently enjoyable. And the writing is head and shoulders above the usual fanfic. Especially good touches were Zelgadis smacking himself when talking to Martina, and Lina's reaction to "the flat-chested horror". One very tiny suggestion I would have used "transported" instead of "teleported" back to the rooftop, to avoid confusion. (After all, Xellos might actually have teleported them.) And don't forget those periods at the ends of the sentences. :)
TheSilverMirror chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I love your stories! They're always so witty.
Humor Queen Merc chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I absolutely LOVE these challenge fics! Hm, I wonder where Amelia and Zel's relationship will end up next? *wink*
Ichiban Victory chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh yes, I am beyond cruel for making you write...well, something. I guess this means we're even - for now! XD

(Now to decide what next to do...)
Umbrae Calamitas-2lazy2signin chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
As always, I loved it! Please write another one soon! It makes me laugh so much, and I enjoyed it profusely!
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Just as good, if not better than the previous pieces of the series. :) It was interesting to see Martina in a role that had little to do with what she was doing in Next, but still fit her character surprisingly well. I really liked the style and tone of this fic; Zel raising his wine glass in the end was an exceptionally awesome moment. Poor Xellos, you almost feel bad for him. ("Almost" being the key word of course. :) )

Oh, and extra points for you from a Hungarian reader for the Hungarian reference! :D (If you did that on purpose then you know what I am talking about. ;) )
Vael chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Hehehe really not bad, poor Xellos ;)