Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
RissaKatharine chapter 7 . 1/15
Aw, I was hoping Kagome would be the bodyguard! That would've been so cool!
SempreMia chapter 2 . 1/15
Dammit. I was hoping she'd clobber him.
SUBINITA chapter 30 . 10/11/2015
Hello! There forthy sama. I basically never liked Sess/Rin. But this is too good to detest. And it is true. Sesshoumaru is a late bloomer. Truly:).
bluepianos chapter 30 . 9/6/2015
This has been a lovely story! I suspect the kitsune demon was Shippo (but with five tails?) but it's not that big of a deal if it isn't. I really enjoyed how Sesshomaru and Rin had rather big roles to play. Honestly they're probably my favorite part of the story, how Rin gradually came into Sesshomaru's life for real even if she was already present through her art. Your writing is so easy to read and I really enjoy the simple way you write Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's brother-to-brother relationship. It's exactly how I imagine they'd get along if Sesshomaru didn't have a stick so far up his a$$ and hated half-demons so much. Well done! I know it's old but I want you to know that I really like this story!
bluepianos chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
"…throwing you to the wolves…" LMAO, wonderful. I love that. Subtle reference to the fact that Kouga is in fact a wolf demon but also perfectly in sync with Inuyasha's character. I'm enjoying this a lot so far!
0Enidan0 chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
Oh, this was just too perfect. GOD I love Sessh/Rin. Dear, I am a huge fan of your Mir/San stories. There are a lot of things I admire. Namely, the consistency in your characterization. I rather like how you've portrayed Sesshy as protective no matter who he "owns." It's cute and it fits. I like the brevity of the chapters. There's just enough to further the plot, nothing unnecessary. Some of the details in the earlier chapters are a bit confusing, however. I am still left clueless about why Miroku would dare take such liberties with Sango. But perhaps this will be explained later? In any event, I love this so far. I don't believe I've come across too many combined Sessh/Rin and Mir/San fanfiction. A rather charming combination of my favorite pairings in the series, I must say.
mysterychild chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
That was incredibly adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story from start to end. :-)
KrayKrayKat chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Our sweet beautiful adorable Rin and her amazing charm oh my I almost swooned it's a little cliche but eh so lovely I can surprisingly imagine your adult Rin, I usually don't like the RinSesshomaru pairing, and she is amazing!
Miroku is charming as ever and Sango is adorable in her denial;)
Shahrezad1 chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
I love all the little details in this fanfic. Excellent job with both setting and characterization. :)
Treacherous Desire chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
I loved this. Too adorable. Thank you for a great story!
Tiggipi chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
Twitterpated...Other than Bambi, this is the only other place I've seen that word used. xD Another wonderful story! I loved it. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
I love love LOVE this story! It's so good!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Cool!
Iryl chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
Loved it! _
Nekocin chapter 30 . 7/23/2012
ASDFGHJKL: This story gave me all kinds of fuzzy because somehow everyone got paired off. Ahahah, oh Miroku. Of course you'll be suspected first for the kissing damsels and Shippo is the next. XD I'm still impressed with how you wrote the story in theme snippets. Kinda jealous here, but oh well. This is well done and well organized. Love the story. And thank you for sharing this!