Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
chibi-sango16 chapter 27 . 10/18/2008

oh my goodness.. speechless I am..

you blow me away~

phew.. kay well that was totally amazing and yeah..

YOU are amazing! the fluffness and like cuteness and like i guess the bit of suspense was just TOO good.. I think I might be overreacting but like WOW.

I think this chapter is one of my favourites so far. Geez another mind blowing chapter that will keep me happy and satisfied for the rest of the day or maybe even two or three days.. so thanks for another greeaat chapter, Arigatou gozaimasu!

and keep up the fantastic work sensei!
stop reading my pen name chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
OMG I LOVE IT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Its amazing analyzing ever detail and stuff its truly an amazing work of art!
CelestialDragon423 chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
Cries... IT'S ALl SO AMAZING! Once I started it, I just couldn't stop. This has got to be one of the most adictive stories writen in the history of FF. All my favorite pairings, amazing plot line... it's too much to handle. And the best part of all, Sesshomaru has a flower aranging hobby. laughs. It's really hard to see, yet at the same time, not. This story is too amazing for words. May it last as long as time.

Ayjah chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
So romantic :)
helenluvsboo chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
Kattana chapter 26 . 10/17/2008
Um... thi ssounds promissing.
Nebride chapter 26 . 10/17/2008
Here we go again, indeed.

I think Sesshoumaru is the only character I know of who can look "decidedly bored". lol! Great chapter, once again. I still can't believe how perfectly you write all the characters. Koga "blowing" in the door was perfect!
Ayjah chapter 26 . 10/17/2008
Kouga is such an interesting character to just throw in there.
Nebride chapter 25 . 10/17/2008
"I hope you like cinnamon toast" *hoots with laughter*

Sango is very brave pressing her argument with the big dog. She had a very good point.
Nebride chapter 24 . 10/17/2008
Hm... curiouser and curiouser.

I still think it might be a red haired bandit who can change his shape. ;)
Kattana chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Um... These two last chapters were great now What I like about chapter 24 was how Sango came up with a few reasonable plans to catch the bandit. It would be smart to keep the cops around to give off that usual vibe of a trap, but it would be interesting to just have a bunch of men there instead. No woman to kiss would ruin the bandits rep. Now Chapter 25. Sesshoumaru is scary when he wants something, but since he knows were Rin stays I hope he does like cinnamon toast lol... and maybe a hot cup of tea and a little lovin oon the side. :)
DonaPlaya chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
I love the way you've "modernized" their character! I could so see them behaving this way. I've read too many OOC fanfics and they are very unfulfilling, but this one takes the cake, or should I say . . . toast! Love it!
Ayjah chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Ready or not Rin here he comes!
Newbie GK chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Down Sesshomaru, easy there boy. Sheesh it seems like Rin has gotten him so tangled up that he immediately leapt at the first available opportunity to meet her. He's not eager or anything...

In any case, I how the story is coming together, especially all the different side stories. I do have to admit that I miss not seeing the unique Sango/Miroku interactions though.
hikari hime 73 chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Ah, Rin... I just love her. Even when she's not in the chapter, she manages to make me giggle.

Such is the power of an innocent soul.

Good chapter dear. _