Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
RosieB chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
LoL. Well there goes *my* assumptions. Very nice, chica. Only 2 left! I'm impressed with your commitment to this - I'm alternately too lazy/tired/busy/annoyed to write everyday. So kudos to you. I can't wait for the end!
nahia2008 chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
WOW! Finally ,thry go him and now wonder the bandit guy is so versatile.
WritingRin chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
Nice chapter! :)
Ranuel chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
I likes the Miroku/Sango fluffiness very much!
helenluvsboo chapter 28 . 10/19/2008

I love it
FallenAngelsFeelNoLove chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
This is a great story so far! I can't wait till the next chapter!

but could you please make the chapters a little longer? They seem so short...
chibi-sango16 chapter 27 . 10/18/2008

oh my goodness.. speechless I am..

you blow me away~

phew.. kay well that was totally amazing and yeah..

YOU are amazing! the fluffness and like cuteness and like i guess the bit of suspense was just TOO good.. I think I might be overreacting but like WOW.

I think this chapter is one of my favourites so far. Geez another mind blowing chapter that will keep me happy and satisfied for the rest of the day or maybe even two or three days.. so thanks for another greeaat chapter, Arigatou gozaimasu!

and keep up the fantastic work sensei!
stop reading my pen name chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
OMG I LOVE IT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Its amazing analyzing ever detail and stuff its truly an amazing work of art!
CelestialDragon423 chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
Cries... IT'S ALl SO AMAZING! Once I started it, I just couldn't stop. This has got to be one of the most adictive stories writen in the history of FF. All my favorite pairings, amazing plot line... it's too much to handle. And the best part of all, Sesshomaru has a flower aranging hobby. laughs. It's really hard to see, yet at the same time, not. This story is too amazing for words. May it last as long as time.

Ayjah chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
So romantic :)
helenluvsboo chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
Kattana chapter 26 . 10/17/2008
Um... thi ssounds promissing.
Nebride chapter 26 . 10/17/2008
Here we go again, indeed.

I think Sesshoumaru is the only character I know of who can look "decidedly bored". lol! Great chapter, once again. I still can't believe how perfectly you write all the characters. Koga "blowing" in the door was perfect!
Ayjah chapter 26 . 10/17/2008
Kouga is such an interesting character to just throw in there.
Nebride chapter 25 . 10/17/2008
"I hope you like cinnamon toast" *hoots with laughter*

Sango is very brave pressing her argument with the big dog. She had a very good point.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »