Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
vikikibouki chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
I can,t believe what Sesshy assumed;

That the Kissing Bandit could be a female.

This is getting curiouser and curiouser. I'm really looking forward to seeing exactly where you're going to take this.
WritingRin chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
Okay, well, I DID see that one coming. It's clear as soon as he starts talking about "assumptions" that he's thinking of his assumption with Rin. It would be hilarious if the kissing bandit was a woman. Now I'm curious.
WritingRin chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
Hmm... I never expected anyone to blab her "true identity" like that. But maybe the pseudonym wasn't created to hide the fact that she's a woman? It is at least cool that Sesshomaru gets to feel foolish. Be humbled, thou youkai!
Arodwen chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
Oh! Maybe the bandit is FEMALE? *le gasp*

And maybe the ladies were bribed into acting that they were kissed by a male bandit?

D:

Great chapter. I love the end! :D
hikari hime 73 chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
Ah, old dog learned a new trick?

Good one, as always.

Take care, dear

Dewa mata
ardy1 chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
I like learning the origens of things - recently checked out where the phrase "reading the riot act" came from; as I thought, it had a legal origen and that law was on the books until quite recently! (in England) - so I very much appreciated your little author's note as to silver linings. Imagine that it should be from Milton!

I swear you're having at least as much fun with the Sesshoumaru/Rin connection as the Miroku/Sango. I'm also standing by my guess that Miroku is the original kissing bandit and that they are dealing with a copy-cat - which piques Miroku's pride! I have to go back and read as to who was kissed with the theft of the first statue - is there a clue there?
Ayjah chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
o a lesbian kissing bandit?
RosieB chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
I was thinking that too! :) (Only when Sess brought up 'assumptions' though - I hadn't been thinking that all along.) Well, I have my suspicions, but I'll keep them to myself - mostly because I don't want to look horribly silly at being so very wrong. :P Great job, chica - as usual, it cheers my bad days.
Blahberghy chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Ah! It's so exciting to see a new chapter every day. It just makes me squeal in glee. HEheh. It's MY silver lining of the day. :D Btw, I am totally looking forward to Sess's and Rin's meeting with his new awareness of her identity. I loved the subtle (ok, not THAT subtle) chemistry between them... I even dare to say that I love their interactions more than Miroku and Sango's! I think that's because Sess is mysterious... before Miroku was too but then, he turned out NOT to be the kissing bandit. However, I know your interpretations of Miroku are super smooth and suave; so I'm sure I'll be won back to the Miroku/Sango side soon! :D Haha. Thanks for the awesome updates and work and writing and humour and amazing ideas!
Kattana chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Thats one way of him finding out who the mystery artist is. Now he would be a little more opended minded to females creating such fine pieces of art. Or maybe he was just thrown off by the name, but in these days and ages you cant assume gender.
vikikibouki chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Uh oh...

Someone just let the proverbial cat outta the bag. I'm wondering just how Rin will react to Sesshoumaru now since she can,t hide the fact from him anymore.

Ten outta ten!
hikari hime 73 chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Hi!

'Nough said... XD

Take care XD
Ayjah chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
I love this line:

For the first time in centuries, I feel… foolish.

If anyone was going to make him feel that way AU or not I would think it would HAVE TO BE Rin
Newbie GK chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
It seems the thief is about to strike. Very interesting exchange between Sesshoumaru and Rin, I wonder if he will ever realize that his beloved artist is actually the woman he has been talking with. Great story. I love the quick updates!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
This is definitely squee worthy. Even though it isn't intentional, he is going to be swallowing some of his own medicine. *snicker* Miroku was a setup. Now he is clueless concerning Rin.

The touches, growling, whisper, and responses were thrilling. You're such a tease. _

You write Sess/Rin very well, just like everything else.

Snow