Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Nebride chapter 24 . 10/17/2008
Hm... curiouser and curiouser.

I still think it might be a red haired bandit who can change his shape. ;)
Kattana chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Um... These two last chapters were great now What I like about chapter 24 was how Sango came up with a few reasonable plans to catch the bandit. It would be smart to keep the cops around to give off that usual vibe of a trap, but it would be interesting to just have a bunch of men there instead. No woman to kiss would ruin the bandits rep. Now Chapter 25. Sesshoumaru is scary when he wants something, but since he knows were Rin stays I hope he does like cinnamon toast lol... and maybe a hot cup of tea and a little lovin oon the side. :)
DonaPlaya chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
I love the way you've "modernized" their character! I could so see them behaving this way. I've read too many OOC fanfics and they are very unfulfilling, but this one takes the cake, or should I say . . . toast! Love it!
Ayjah chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Ready or not Rin here he comes!
Newbie GK chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Down Sesshomaru, easy there boy. Sheesh it seems like Rin has gotten him so tangled up that he immediately leapt at the first available opportunity to meet her. He's not eager or anything...

In any case, I how the story is coming together, especially all the different side stories. I do have to admit that I miss not seeing the unique Sango/Miroku interactions though.
hikari hime 73 chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
Ah, Rin... I just love her. Even when she's not in the chapter, she manages to make me giggle.

Such is the power of an innocent soul.

Good chapter dear. _

Dewa mata
helenluvsboo chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
vikikibouki chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
"I hope you like cinnamon toast."

I loved Sango's parting shot!

I can hardly wait for tomorrow to find out what's gonna happen!
DonaPlaya chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
vikikibouki chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
I can,t believe what Sesshy assumed;

That the Kissing Bandit could be a female.

This is getting curiouser and curiouser. I'm really looking forward to seeing exactly where you're going to take this.
WritingRin chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
Okay, well, I DID see that one coming. It's clear as soon as he starts talking about "assumptions" that he's thinking of his assumption with Rin. It would be hilarious if the kissing bandit was a woman. Now I'm curious.
WritingRin chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
Hmm... I never expected anyone to blab her "true identity" like that. But maybe the pseudonym wasn't created to hide the fact that she's a woman? It is at least cool that Sesshomaru gets to feel foolish. Be humbled, thou youkai!
Arodwen chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
Oh! Maybe the bandit is FEMALE? *le gasp*

And maybe the ladies were bribed into acting that they were kissed by a male bandit?

Great chapter. I love the end! :D
hikari hime 73 chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
Ah, old dog learned a new trick?

Good one, as always.

Take care, dear

Dewa mata
ardy1 chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
I like learning the origens of things - recently checked out where the phrase "reading the riot act" came from; as I thought, it had a legal origen and that law was on the books until quite recently! (in England) - so I very much appreciated your little author's note as to silver linings. Imagine that it should be from Milton!

I swear you're having at least as much fun with the Sesshoumaru/Rin connection as the Miroku/Sango. I'm also standing by my guess that Miroku is the original kissing bandit and that they are dealing with a copy-cat - which piques Miroku's pride! I have to go back and read as to who was kissed with the theft of the first statue - is there a clue there?
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »