Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Nebride chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Gah! She still didn't get to tell him!

But, wowzer, what a riveting scene! He was so intense. I worried too whether he'd be territorial or flattered. It's actually good that he doesn't know that Rin is the artist yet - he'll respect her more once he does find out because his anticipation will have been built more.

Or will he be peeved because he'll feel deceived? Darn that big dog, he's hard to figure out sometimes! Anyway, wonderful chapter, as always.

And no, I will not comment about his warm breath grazing her ear in the darkness... ehem.
Kattana chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
I wonder on how he will act when he finds out that Rin made those paintings. And Miroku is surely jealous and if you ask me Sango can get jealous too. Well I guess that drama will ensue since the lights cut off. im pretty sure Inuyasha has a tight hold on Kagome right now.
WritingRin chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Perfect! Shouldn't be much longer till he catches onto the fact that she keeps saying "the artist" to avoid referring to herself as a seperate person and figures it out since she's not "his daughter" or "his assistant" (well, I guess she never really answered that one xD).

I forgot she didn't know that the did the arrangements. That's an interesting tidbit for her to ponder :D

I can't wait for more!

And finally the bandit has made his move! Or so it seems.
Ayjah chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
o almost but not quite the truth is almost out :)
hikari hime 73 chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
I'm looking forward to the day he's going to realise who exactly the artist is XD

Good chapter, as always.

Dewa mata
vikikibouki chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Oh! Another chappie so soon! I love it! I just love it!

And a cliffie, too.

FANTASTIC!

Um...just one question, & it's not for this story, though. When are you gonna up-date the one with janitor Inuyasha? I can't wait to see what Principal Kagome's gonna do on that one, too.

Hugs, my friend!
nahia2008 chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
AWESOMSE I cant wait for tommorrow!
Ranuel chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
*squee* The paintings aren't the only thing that are going to be his.
RhianRippler chapter 21 . 10/13/2008
Ok, yes, I do love this story and love the way it's written. Still, I quite wanted to see Sango's reaction to Kagome's information at the end. That sort of thing's happened a few times. Still, every time, the you've given enough information about the characters and the subject to be able to guess how the characters would react. *Sighs* I suppose that's life.

I was going to write something about being confused on a particular issue, but since the chapter's titled "pinocchio", I'm going to hazard a guess that someone's lying in this chapter... which makes the confusion go away.

It's pretty crazy how fast this story's going, as well. Incredible, flawless and fast. I didn't think it was possible, but here we are, you know? So, thank you.

-RnR
Ayjah chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
I love the smaller issue of the artist underneath the main Sango story line :)
vikikibouki chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
This story is really very good! I've read it from chapter 1 up to chapter 21 all in one go. I can hardly wait for the next one.
Newbie GK chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
Yay, a bit of Inuyasha/Kagome. I always like it when side pairs are mixed in. I also hope that you show the confrontation between Seshoumaru and Rin when he finally "meets" the artist.
WritingRin chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
Yay! Kagome has appeared! And Inuyasha had a great possessive moment. And Sango defended Miroku! And Sesshomaru's looking for Rin. Wahaha. That's going to be interesting...
CezyAngel chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
does the next chapter have rin and sesshoumaru? does it? does it?

haha. i'm excited about when he finds out she's a girl :) your writing's very graceful so i want to see how you deal with his surprised reaction.
Silent Scribe chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Considering that some of the characters' names are alliterations and knowing how a good detective story is rife with red herrings, is Murasaki's given name Miroku? ;D
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »