Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
hikari hime 73 chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
I'm looking forward to the day he's going to realise who exactly the artist is XD

Good chapter, as always.

Dewa mata
vikikibouki chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Oh! Another chappie so soon! I love it! I just love it!

And a cliffie, too.

FANTASTIC!

Um...just one question, & it's not for this story, though. When are you gonna up-date the one with janitor Inuyasha? I can't wait to see what Principal Kagome's gonna do on that one, too.

Hugs, my friend!
nahia2008 chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
AWESOMSE I cant wait for tommorrow!
Ranuel chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
*squee* The paintings aren't the only thing that are going to be his.
RhianRippler chapter 21 . 10/13/2008
Ok, yes, I do love this story and love the way it's written. Still, I quite wanted to see Sango's reaction to Kagome's information at the end. That sort of thing's happened a few times. Still, every time, the you've given enough information about the characters and the subject to be able to guess how the characters would react. *Sighs* I suppose that's life.

I was going to write something about being confused on a particular issue, but since the chapter's titled "pinocchio", I'm going to hazard a guess that someone's lying in this chapter... which makes the confusion go away.

It's pretty crazy how fast this story's going, as well. Incredible, flawless and fast. I didn't think it was possible, but here we are, you know? So, thank you.

-RnR
Ayjah chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
I love the smaller issue of the artist underneath the main Sango story line :)
vikikibouki chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
This story is really very good! I've read it from chapter 1 up to chapter 21 all in one go. I can hardly wait for the next one.
Newbie GK chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
Yay, a bit of Inuyasha/Kagome. I always like it when side pairs are mixed in. I also hope that you show the confrontation between Seshoumaru and Rin when he finally "meets" the artist.
WritingRin chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
Yay! Kagome has appeared! And Inuyasha had a great possessive moment. And Sango defended Miroku! And Sesshomaru's looking for Rin. Wahaha. That's going to be interesting...
CezyAngel chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
does the next chapter have rin and sesshoumaru? does it? does it?

haha. i'm excited about when he finds out she's a girl :) your writing's very graceful so i want to see how you deal with his surprised reaction.
Silent Scribe chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Considering that some of the characters' names are alliterations and knowing how a good detective story is rife with red herrings, is Murasaki's given name Miroku? ;D
Silent Scribe chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Not bad for an AU. Everyone still acts according to character and although you figure Miroku's going to be the "Kissing Bandit" (who else?), the reactions and mounting suspense among characters is entertaining.
nahia2008 chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait ! next hapter is going to be so good i just know it!
Nebride chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
“The lady doth protest too much,” lol! Miroku is bad, so very, very bad!

So... the thief is youkai, eh? *light bulb finally goes on* Is he a trickster by any chance? Able to change his appearance a bit? Or perhaps it is the author who is a trickster *gives Forthy mock glare*

And so Sesshoumaru is off in pursuit of Himawari, eh? *wriggles in anticipation*
DonaPlaya chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
I was starting to wonder if Kagome was going to show...and what of the "other" miko? Please tell me she's not the kissing bandit!

(LMAO! Sorry, I have no idea where that came from...snicker, snort!)
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »