Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
RosieB chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
I was thinking that too! :) (Only when Sess brought up 'assumptions' though - I hadn't been thinking that all along.) Well, I have my suspicions, but I'll keep them to myself - mostly because I don't want to look horribly silly at being so very wrong. :P Great job, chica - as usual, it cheers my bad days.
Blahberghy chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Ah! It's so exciting to see a new chapter every day. It just makes me squeal in glee. HEheh. It's MY silver lining of the day. :D Btw, I am totally looking forward to Sess's and Rin's meeting with his new awareness of her identity. I loved the subtle (ok, not THAT subtle) chemistry between them... I even dare to say that I love their interactions more than Miroku and Sango's! I think that's because Sess is mysterious... before Miroku was too but then, he turned out NOT to be the kissing bandit. However, I know your interpretations of Miroku are super smooth and suave; so I'm sure I'll be won back to the Miroku/Sango side soon! :D Haha. Thanks for the awesome updates and work and writing and humour and amazing ideas!
Kattana chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Thats one way of him finding out who the mystery artist is. Now he would be a little more opended minded to females creating such fine pieces of art. Or maybe he was just thrown off by the name, but in these days and ages you cant assume gender.
vikikibouki chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Uh oh...

Someone just let the proverbial cat outta the bag. I'm wondering just how Rin will react to Sesshoumaru now since she can,t hide the fact from him anymore.

Ten outta ten!
hikari hime 73 chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Hi!

'Nough said... XD

Take care XD
Ayjah chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
I love this line:

For the first time in centuries, I feel… foolish.

If anyone was going to make him feel that way AU or not I would think it would HAVE TO BE Rin
Newbie GK chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
It seems the thief is about to strike. Very interesting exchange between Sesshoumaru and Rin, I wonder if he will ever realize that his beloved artist is actually the woman he has been talking with. Great story. I love the quick updates!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
This is definitely squee worthy. Even though it isn't intentional, he is going to be swallowing some of his own medicine. *snicker* Miroku was a setup. Now he is clueless concerning Rin.

The touches, growling, whisper, and responses were thrilling. You're such a tease. _

You write Sess/Rin very well, just like everything else.

Snow
Nebride chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Gah! She still didn't get to tell him!

But, wowzer, what a riveting scene! He was so intense. I worried too whether he'd be territorial or flattered. It's actually good that he doesn't know that Rin is the artist yet - he'll respect her more once he does find out because his anticipation will have been built more.

Or will he be peeved because he'll feel deceived? Darn that big dog, he's hard to figure out sometimes! Anyway, wonderful chapter, as always.

And no, I will not comment about his warm breath grazing her ear in the darkness... ehem.
Kattana chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
I wonder on how he will act when he finds out that Rin made those paintings. And Miroku is surely jealous and if you ask me Sango can get jealous too. Well I guess that drama will ensue since the lights cut off. im pretty sure Inuyasha has a tight hold on Kagome right now.
WritingRin chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Perfect! Shouldn't be much longer till he catches onto the fact that she keeps saying "the artist" to avoid referring to herself as a seperate person and figures it out since she's not "his daughter" or "his assistant" (well, I guess she never really answered that one xD).

I forgot she didn't know that the did the arrangements. That's an interesting tidbit for her to ponder :D

I can't wait for more!

And finally the bandit has made his move! Or so it seems.
Ayjah chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
o almost but not quite the truth is almost out :)
hikari hime 73 chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
I'm looking forward to the day he's going to realise who exactly the artist is XD

Good chapter, as always.

Dewa mata
vikikibouki chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Oh! Another chappie so soon! I love it! I just love it!

And a cliffie, too.

FANTASTIC!

Um...just one question, & it's not for this story, though. When are you gonna up-date the one with janitor Inuyasha? I can't wait to see what Principal Kagome's gonna do on that one, too.

Hugs, my friend!
nahia2008 chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
AWESOMSE I cant wait for tommorrow!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »