Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
nahia2008 chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait ! next hapter is going to be so good i just know it!
Nebride chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
“The lady doth protest too much,” lol! Miroku is bad, so very, very bad!

So... the thief is youkai, eh? *light bulb finally goes on* Is he a trickster by any chance? Able to change his appearance a bit? Or perhaps it is the author who is a trickster *gives Forthy mock glare*

And so Sesshoumaru is off in pursuit of Himawari, eh? *wriggles in anticipation*
DonaPlaya chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
I was starting to wonder if Kagome was going to show...and what of the "other" miko? Please tell me she's not the kissing bandit!

(LMAO! Sorry, I have no idea where that came from...snicker, snort!)
Harlyn chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
"Well, I was at work, and he was there too..." I love Sango :-)
Ayjah chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
I find this Miroku fun to read about... and Sango seems more I don't know... human... than most stories. I like that :)
chibi-sango16 chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
Woah !

What is going to happen? I am getting pumped, it's been an awesome day today and this chapter update just made it even better!

Arigatou gozaimasu~ I love you and this story to pieces..

sorry if I'm starting to sound like a creeper XP

Please keep up the good work! You are amazing!

Gambatte ne~ _
Newbie GK chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
For some reason, "I spy with my little eye" just popped into my head after Miroku's comment. In any case, I'm glad you updated; I look forward to seeing the next couple of chapters.
Nebride chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
"ungentlemanly intentions" *sputters with laughter* Takes one to know one, Miroku! lol

And just who or what does he see? Hm... curiouser and curiouser.
Nebride chapter 19 . 10/11/2008
*Shakes head and laughs over Miroku* "Incorrigible" isn't even half! lol And just *who* were the "Powers that be"?
Nebride chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
I wondered when Rin and His Lordship would get to meet. So... he is an admirer of her... ehem Mr. Himawari's work, eh? Can't wait to find out how he reacts when he finds out the artist's true identity. *grins* I loved Rin stumbling over Sesshoumaru's questions. Very adorable!

It does seem that you have a few people in this story who are not quite who they appear to be. No wonder Rin took to Miroku right away! lol

And I'm not even going to go into what I thought about Sesshoumaru wrapping his strong hands with those long elegant fingers around Rin's ribcage and lifting her up... *slides week-kneed to the floor*
helenluvsboo chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
Oh, exciting! :)
RhianRippler chapter 19 . 10/11/2008
This story has progressed so much since I last saw it. It's insane (which is a very good thing). It's also insane that, being such an incredible author, you're also really nice.

I love that, even though it's clear who the villain is (or I think it probably is), I'm still not really sure what to expect.

So, thank you.

It's funny how Sesshoumaru keeps missing the the true characters of people. Sango doesn't seem to be that astute either.

Oh yes, something's been bugging me- why hasn't Sango slapped Miroku yet, for pretending to be the bandit and kissing her, invading her personal space? 'Twas slightly unexpected. Meh, oh well.

Hmm... I wonder who was kissed the first time, if it wasn't Sango.

-RnR
Ayjah chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Wow a conversation between those two that ended civilly!
WritingRin chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
So... not THE bandit, but still A bandit. If he's telling the truth. Seeing as how this is from Sango's perspective, I don't trust him any more than she does, based on what I've seen. Plus, I know YOU'RE tricky.

*hums sing-song-ily* But I want to trust him. He IS charming.

I think Sango is warming up to him. :3
Beboots chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Heehee - was that a reference to your other Miroku/Kagome fic, "Incorrigible"? If not, 'tis a good word regardless. ;) Thank you for updating!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »