Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
chibi-sango16 chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
Woah !

What is going to happen? I am getting pumped, it's been an awesome day today and this chapter update just made it even better!

Arigatou gozaimasu~ I love you and this story to pieces..

sorry if I'm starting to sound like a creeper XP

Please keep up the good work! You are amazing!

Gambatte ne~ _
Newbie GK chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
For some reason, "I spy with my little eye" just popped into my head after Miroku's comment. In any case, I'm glad you updated; I look forward to seeing the next couple of chapters.
Nebride chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
"ungentlemanly intentions" *sputters with laughter* Takes one to know one, Miroku! lol

And just who or what does he see? Hm... curiouser and curiouser.
Nebride chapter 19 . 10/11/2008
*Shakes head and laughs over Miroku* "Incorrigible" isn't even half! lol And just *who* were the "Powers that be"?
Nebride chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
I wondered when Rin and His Lordship would get to meet. So... he is an admirer of her... ehem Mr. Himawari's work, eh? Can't wait to find out how he reacts when he finds out the artist's true identity. *grins* I loved Rin stumbling over Sesshoumaru's questions. Very adorable!

It does seem that you have a few people in this story who are not quite who they appear to be. No wonder Rin took to Miroku right away! lol

And I'm not even going to go into what I thought about Sesshoumaru wrapping his strong hands with those long elegant fingers around Rin's ribcage and lifting her up... *slides week-kneed to the floor*
helenluvsboo chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
Oh, exciting! :)
RhianRippler chapter 19 . 10/11/2008
This story has progressed so much since I last saw it. It's insane (which is a very good thing). It's also insane that, being such an incredible author, you're also really nice.

I love that, even though it's clear who the villain is (or I think it probably is), I'm still not really sure what to expect.

So, thank you.

It's funny how Sesshoumaru keeps missing the the true characters of people. Sango doesn't seem to be that astute either.

Oh yes, something's been bugging me- why hasn't Sango slapped Miroku yet, for pretending to be the bandit and kissing her, invading her personal space? 'Twas slightly unexpected. Meh, oh well.

Hmm... I wonder who was kissed the first time, if it wasn't Sango.

-RnR
Ayjah chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Wow a conversation between those two that ended civilly!
WritingRin chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
So... not THE bandit, but still A bandit. If he's telling the truth. Seeing as how this is from Sango's perspective, I don't trust him any more than she does, based on what I've seen. Plus, I know YOU'RE tricky.

*hums sing-song-ily* But I want to trust him. He IS charming.

I think Sango is warming up to him. :3
Beboots chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Heehee - was that a reference to your other Miroku/Kagome fic, "Incorrigible"? If not, 'tis a good word regardless. ;) Thank you for updating!
Kattana chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
I must agree with Miroku it seems that she is warming up to him. It would be nice to see her being treated to the finer things in life even though she is exsposed to it a great deal being as though she is like family to the Tashio's! Any who's maybe she ould never have to work again if her and Miroku were to ohook up that would be so sweet .I cant wait to read that chapter dealing with Sesshoumaru at the art gallery acution.
Newbie GK chapter 18 . 10/10/2008
I'm so glad Sesshomaru and Rin have been introduced. Somehow I get the feeling Sesshomaru finds her highly amusing. ...which in turn is amusing considering he is wanting to buy one of her paintings even though he doesn't realize she is the artist. Great story!
Newbie GK chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
Man, Miroku is a smooth talker. I like how he has a tendancy to redefine everything Sango says into something less negative.
Beboots chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
"In some small way, his love for beautiful things helped Sesshoumaru recapture the thrill of the hunt, reminiscent of conquests of old." Aww... what a nice way of making his interest in art in-character! :D

Ooh... Sesshoumaru rescuing Rin from falling. ;3 Very nice! I love how she's all like "wait, you're a youkai. And Sesshoumaru." XD I love how Rin is totally unafraid - and tries to immediately get him to do stuff for her. In character! :D

Ooh... and Sesshoumaru doesn't realize that Rin IS the artist he's been admiring. XD Interesting! I look forward to him finding out the error of his ways...

In any case, thank you for all of the updates! :D
Beboots chapter 17 . 10/9/2008
"Rin, would you have invited me in if you’d been home when I arrived?” And her answer makes it all okay, doesn't it? ;) I love Miroku's amiableness. "When I entered your home, I wasn’t really unwelcome—merely premature.” XD
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »