Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Kibblie chapter 30 . 2/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's not everyday that you find a story in the Inuyasha fandom that has actual characterization, as in not OOC characters. If that makes sense :)

Anyway, again, I really liked The Kissing Bandit. :D
Jay W. Ce chapter 30 . 1/11/2012
For the second time I read a 20 story not only it's a really good one, but also one of your works. I stumbled upon "Frosh" while searching for Miroku & Sango stories and I must say that these two are really good. Really, really good.

I must apologize for not reviewing earlier but certain circumstances unfortunately stopped me from doing so. I appreciate that you share your works with others. :)

-Akiko J. Suzuki
Amelia Ren chapter 30 . 10/9/2011
aww, that end was PERFECT :3
Vixxelle chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Have you ever heard "Get Down On Your Knees and Tell Me that You Love Me" by All Time Low? I was listening to it during chapter twelve and thought it flowed well this story. :]

"I've been played a fool four, three, too many times and when did lust for you become an organized crime?" "Did you mean it, could you feel it, when you broke into my head? Did you fake it just to break another stranger in your bed? Was it worth it? Was it perfect, when you up and left me cynical? Like you planned it, you're a bandit. Just a no good, two-bit, filthy, rotten criminal." 3
Bloodsong chapter 30 . 9/15/2011
That was a WONDERFUL story! I'm a huge Inu/Kag and Sess/Rin fan, but I keep forgetting about the most sensible couple in the pantheon. If one can call Miroku "sensible", that is.

I'm favorite-ing this story and putting you on my Author Alert!
YupThatsMySock chapter 30 . 8/14/2011
Awwwwww! I love this story. As much as I enjoy the quirkiness of noncanon you do a very commendable job with these canon relationships. Rin and Sesshomaru particularly; I loved how the sly Rin never really let on about her identity and that Sesshomaru was so starstruck and stunned by her. Excellent story with clever characterization and plenty of fun scenes. I'm bingeing on you, if you'll forgive me...I can't get enough. :3
Capelthwaite chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
I'll be totally honest, I would have loved to see a bit more interaction between Sesshoumaru and Rin but it was a sweet ending. :D
Capelthwaite chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
ahh unexpected awesomeness :)
Capelthwaite chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
I like how Rin's character is. Usually, people put Kagome as Sango's best friend and it gets predictable but this is refreshing. Wonderful story so far.
Violetcarson chapter 30 . 4/22/2011
3. Absolute love. This is a great story. Of course, it's nowhere NEAR long enough to suit my tastes, but none of yours ever are. Dammit. *sigh* I'll take what I can get though. XD
Tawnyfur chapter 30 . 4/19/2011
The idea of Sesshoumaru courting anyone is just too hysterical and sweet for words. xD What with all his money and fancy-schmancy connections, plus his . . . Sesshoumaru-ness, THAT would be one intriguing courtship. Rin, you lucky dog.

Well, I must say; you had me going there for awhile! I totally thought that Miroku was fooling Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru until he and Sango were properly introduced. But, after reading chapter 20, the idea of Shippo being the thief clicked. Don't feel bad; I just guessed based on the fact that he is more of a trickster in your stories, and you seem to enjoy adding him in.

More excellent characterization (Rin's toast is love xD), endearing romance, amazing premise, and an all around wonderful story!
BlueKnightMar chapter 30 . 3/26/2011
Omg I love this story! You are an epic writer!
BlueKnightMar chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
Ahhhh I wanted SessKag! But oh well.
BlueKnightMar chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
I gotta, that guy is suspicious .
BlueKnightMar chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Ahhhhhh I knew Murasaki was Miroku! But what? Sess don't know he's the bandit? :o
366 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »