Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
I love love LOVE this story! It's so good!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Iryl chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
Loved it! _
Nekocin chapter 30 . 7/23/2012
ASDFGHJKL: This story gave me all kinds of fuzzy because somehow everyone got paired off. Ahahah, oh Miroku. Of course you'll be suspected first for the kissing damsels and Shippo is the next. XD I'm still impressed with how you wrote the story in theme snippets. Kinda jealous here, but oh well. This is well done and well organized. Love the story. And thank you for sharing this!
red.n.rain chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
Totally thought it was going to be Naraku, but I should have know it would be Shippo.
HugglesXKitten chapter 30 . 2/29/2012
This was absolutely adorable. Its length was nice- I could even finish it in one sitting. My absolute favorite part was how yo portrayed Rin. It was very much how I see her.
Kibblie chapter 30 . 2/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's not everyday that you find a story in the Inuyasha fandom that has actual characterization, as in not OOC characters. If that makes sense :)

Anyway, again, I really liked The Kissing Bandit. :D
Jay W. Ce chapter 30 . 1/11/2012
For the second time I read a 20 story not only it's a really good one, but also one of your works. I stumbled upon "Frosh" while searching for Miroku & Sango stories and I must say that these two are really good. Really, really good.

I must apologize for not reviewing earlier but certain circumstances unfortunately stopped me from doing so. I appreciate that you share your works with others. :)

-Akiko J. Suzuki
Amelia Ren chapter 30 . 10/9/2011
aww, that end was PERFECT :3
Vixxelle chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Have you ever heard "Get Down On Your Knees and Tell Me that You Love Me" by All Time Low? I was listening to it during chapter twelve and thought it flowed well this story. :]

"I've been played a fool four, three, too many times and when did lust for you become an organized crime?" "Did you mean it, could you feel it, when you broke into my head? Did you fake it just to break another stranger in your bed? Was it worth it? Was it perfect, when you up and left me cynical? Like you planned it, you're a bandit. Just a no good, two-bit, filthy, rotten criminal." 3
Bloodsong chapter 30 . 9/15/2011
That was a WONDERFUL story! I'm a huge Inu/Kag and Sess/Rin fan, but I keep forgetting about the most sensible couple in the pantheon. If one can call Miroku "sensible", that is.

I'm favorite-ing this story and putting you on my Author Alert!
YupThatsMySock chapter 30 . 8/14/2011
Awwwwww! I love this story. As much as I enjoy the quirkiness of noncanon you do a very commendable job with these canon relationships. Rin and Sesshomaru particularly; I loved how the sly Rin never really let on about her identity and that Sesshomaru was so starstruck and stunned by her. Excellent story with clever characterization and plenty of fun scenes. I'm bingeing on you, if you'll forgive me...I can't get enough. :3
Capelthwaite chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
I'll be totally honest, I would have loved to see a bit more interaction between Sesshoumaru and Rin but it was a sweet ending. :D
Capelthwaite chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
ahh unexpected awesomeness :)
Capelthwaite chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
I like how Rin's character is. Usually, people put Kagome as Sango's best friend and it gets predictable but this is refreshing. Wonderful story so far.
372 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »