Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I love Rin's and Sango's interactions in this chapter. Hehe, Sango is in love. :)
Beboots chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I like how Sango insists that SHE didn't kiss HIM, but that it was the other way around. Very in-character!

And the whole "fangs" exchange was quite funny, I've got to say. ;)

THIS in particular is why I love this fic: “Well, I can’t say I blame you; Mr. Bandit has several points in his favor. He’s an eligible bachelor, and he’s holding down a steady job. Thanks to his unique skills, he’s extraordinarily wealthy, and he’s enormously popular, since most of the world would love to get their hands on him. What’s more, he has the audacity to be charming, confident, and an excellent kisser.”

Sango leaned into Rin’s support, but mumbled, “I never said that.”

Rin just smiled and patted her friend’s back. “You didn’t have to.”

XD Awesome.

Also, I've been wondering - has this Rin really met Sesshoumaru? If not, will she...?

In any case, thank you once again for updating! :D Rock on!
Beboots chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Yay for Sesshoumaru owning a luxury hotel! ;D Also, thank you for updating so swiftly!

Ooh... Kouga has underestimated Sango, because of how she was acting? Sweet. :3 I look forward to reading about him being corrected in his assumptions!

"I’ll talk to the front desk and make sure you’re put into a decent suite." Yay for having influence! :D Although, I do wonder what your take on modern-day attitudes would be towards hanyou...?

"Feels like I’m throwing you to the wolves here." XD Ohoh, puns! _

Also, wait, what? Kagome isn't Sango's bodyguard...? Hmm... the plot thickens!

...and now I shall post a seperate review for the next chapter! You update so swiftly, it makes me happy inside. :3
helenluvsboo chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Will Kagome make an appearance in this story?
helenluvsboo chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
HaHa, awesome.

"I didn't say that..."

"...you didn't have to!"

Awesome, a great ending to the chappie
ardy1 chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Well, I'm guessing Kaguara will turn out to be the body-guard, but does that mean the "expert" is Naruku? Perhaps Miroku is one step ahead of Naruki in stealing art items that also turn out to be magical/powerful? Well, the story's done so there's no hope in influencing the turnout, but the guessing game is fun, anyway.

Rin as roommate is sweet and, as usual with well-done adult Rins, fearless,uninhibited and insightful, a good foil for a far too yet understandibly angst-ridden Sango.

Kagome as a truly side character? Not sure I know how to take that, but we'll see if she will in fact be a mere gap-filler when she finally does appear.

This is fun, and I adore a flower-arranging, art-collecting Sesshoumarou, but when do we get to see more Miroku?
Beboots chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Yay! Thank you for updating! :D

Also, Sesshoumaru being into ikebana? Awesome image! :D And aww, Sesshoumaru showing concern... :3 I also like how Sango admits defeat, in that "There’s no evading the acute senses of an inuyoukai". Again, I love how you have humans and youkai interacting in this fic. :3 Awesome stuff.

So please, update again soon! :D Rock on!
Ranuel chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Isn't it great to have understanding friends? I like Rin's take on things.
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
The next chapter seems like it will be full of excitement, I wonder if Kagome will be an undercover assistant alongside Sango. That's my guess, but we will see soon. yay! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Oh exciting, I hope it's Kagome, hehe. :)
Ayjah chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Poor Sango... entire life turned upside down due to a stolen kiss
Ayjah chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
I love the image of Sessh arranging flowers :)
Amarathine chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Aw, he's being such a sweetie. He's so awkward and precious.
Ranuel chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
I may need to be a Sess fangirl now.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
wen i read a transition chapter i think of a chess game; in order to pull off a certain play one must strategically move the pieces to the locations where they will be most useful.

a pleasure,