Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Nebride chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
A decoy, eh? Smart thinking. But will our bandit know that they know? And will they know that he knows that they know?
Nebride chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
"...he's holding down a full time job" *snortgiggle*

"... he’s enormously popular, since most of the world would love to get their hands on him" *howls with laughter*

A delightful chapter. An absolute delight! *giggles more*
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
rin's gonna meet the big dog!

setting up the board, getting the pieces into place. background, personalities and abilities explored.

i like that explanation. one gets the impression in manga that even through yasha's gruff exterior, the other members of the tachi are 'his', his personal responsibility.

a pleasure,

Ayjah chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
Rin the artist ... very nice :)
Ayjah chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Ayame and Kouga :) what a pair!
Ayjah chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I love how Rin spins the bandit as a good catch :)
kokoronagomu chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
reminds me of the old television show 'the saint'. not directly but the feel of the investigation and the ease in which the bandit has gone so long without being caught. *chuckles*

amused,

kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
my first and foremost favorite fandom is rurouni kenshin so (i'm sorry) my brain plugged kaoru and misao into the sango and rin conversation and imagined kaoru describing red hair amber eyes. maybe if rin bounced a little bit more... -i said i was sorry!

great interaction between girlfriends, one has to wheedle (browbeat) the details out of a reluctant friend.

amused,

RosieB chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
I rather adore Ayame - I'm not sure why. The last few updates were charming! I'm wondering if Sesshoumaru will be meeting anyone. :) Oh, I'm always trying to match him with someone, aren't I? LoL.
helenluvsboo chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Wo, the suspense! :)
Amarathine chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
I really liked thins chapter, the action's starting up again and Miroku should soon make an apperence. It was a great lead up.
Amarathine chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Hahaha! Oh, Miss Rin, you are a perseptive one.
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I love Rin's and Sango's interactions in this chapter. Hehe, Sango is in love. :)
Beboots chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I like how Sango insists that SHE didn't kiss HIM, but that it was the other way around. Very in-character!

And the whole "fangs" exchange was quite funny, I've got to say. ;)

THIS in particular is why I love this fic: “Well, I can’t say I blame you; Mr. Bandit has several points in his favor. He’s an eligible bachelor, and he’s holding down a steady job. Thanks to his unique skills, he’s extraordinarily wealthy, and he’s enormously popular, since most of the world would love to get their hands on him. What’s more, he has the audacity to be charming, confident, and an excellent kisser.”

Sango leaned into Rin’s support, but mumbled, “I never said that.”

Rin just smiled and patted her friend’s back. “You didn’t have to.”

XD Awesome.

Also, I've been wondering - has this Rin really met Sesshoumaru? If not, will she...?

In any case, thank you once again for updating! :D Rock on!
Beboots chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Yay for Sesshoumaru owning a luxury hotel! ;D Also, thank you for updating so swiftly!

Ooh... Kouga has underestimated Sango, because of how she was acting? Sweet. :3 I look forward to reading about him being corrected in his assumptions!

"I’ll talk to the front desk and make sure you’re put into a decent suite." Yay for having influence! :D Although, I do wonder what your take on modern-day attitudes would be towards hanyou...?

"Feels like I’m throwing you to the wolves here." XD Ohoh, puns! _

Also, wait, what? Kagome isn't Sango's bodyguard...? Hmm... the plot thickens!

...and now I shall post a seperate review for the next chapter! You update so swiftly, it makes me happy inside. :3
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »