Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Ayjah chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Sensible Sango... poor girl not only does she have to deal with Sessh but Kouga as well!
helenluvsboo chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Awesome :)

I love the role you've given Koga :)

...will Kagome be appearing in this story? And Rin?
sitara-asha chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
All right, now I'm trully angry. "scowl" This time I really want to see Miroku in a puddle of green goo. The nerve of this guy! Or better, give Sango her Hiraikotsu and Miroku, would you?

Nice girl talk in this one. But, I have to ask...Rin?.."shifts unconfortably". I suppose then Kagome is round the corner.
ardy1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Sango as receptionist is a bit of a letdown but, for the story's structure and Miroku looking for an appropriate woman to kiss, it will just have to do. As for Sango's realization of being used as a calling card, upping the ante from merely handy for a lecherous moment in terms of depersonalization, well! I can see her wanting to hand Miroku's ass to Sesshomouru on the proverbial platter!

So glad you plan to post a chapter every day until it's finished. What a fun romp in the park!
Beboots chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Oh... yes, yes, yes, yes. ;) Definitely entertaining.
Nebride chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
*giggles with glee* yup, always steals a kiss when he leaves the building. This is a totally fun story!
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Ah-ha! And the plot thickens! Yay for such a quick update! Can you believe I just finished catching up on all your stories, yay! I am now running off to read Fenikkusuken's The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse. *smiles*
Amarathine chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Ahahaha! Sango's been smooched and instead of just getting to be pissed, she's the witness of a caper. (I love that word, caper. It makes me think of the hamburgerler.) It's such fun!
Ranuel chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Oh, yes! *giggles*
Ayjah chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I so would not want to be Sango going in to tell Sessh she was kissed lol
sitara-asha chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
For some unfathomable reason, I never held Sango in my highest , but now it seems the things got even worst. "throwing up hands in exasperation". Tell me she's going to get her revenge on him at least, please!

Once more, I have to acknowledge the quality of your descriptions and the wonderful details. One thing , though : I know some species of forsythia are Asian natives and the golden color is obvious as a choice, but I would have chosen something more...expensive, to say. Well, don't mind me, but in my opinion a golden strelitzia came always into my mind regarding two certain pairs of golden eyes.
Minako Miharu chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Squee! I can tell this is going to be as good as my Dark Chocolate Mayan coffee ...m.
Beboots chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Yep, I'm definitely entertained. ;)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
What no smack to the head for Miroku? Very lucky for him lol
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
And the kissing bandit strikes! *smiles*
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »