Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Violetcarson chapter 30 . 4/22/2011
3. Absolute love. This is a great story. Of course, it's nowhere NEAR long enough to suit my tastes, but none of yours ever are. Dammit. *sigh* I'll take what I can get though. XD
Tawnyfur chapter 30 . 4/19/2011
The idea of Sesshoumaru courting anyone is just too hysterical and sweet for words. xD What with all his money and fancy-schmancy connections, plus his . . . Sesshoumaru-ness, THAT would be one intriguing courtship. Rin, you lucky dog.

Well, I must say; you had me going there for awhile! I totally thought that Miroku was fooling Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru until he and Sango were properly introduced. But, after reading chapter 20, the idea of Shippo being the thief clicked. Don't feel bad; I just guessed based on the fact that he is more of a trickster in your stories, and you seem to enjoy adding him in.

More excellent characterization (Rin's toast is love xD), endearing romance, amazing premise, and an all around wonderful story!
BlueKnightMar chapter 30 . 3/26/2011
Omg I love this story! You are an epic writer!
BlueKnightMar chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
Ahhhh I wanted SessKag! But oh well.
BlueKnightMar chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
I gotta, that guy is suspicious .
BlueKnightMar chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Ahhhhhh I knew Murasaki was Miroku! But what? Sess don't know he's the bandit? :o
FairoNeko chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
Oh my gosh

The ending was so funny!
ClockRepair chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
I enjoyed reading this story very much. And for some reason, I had a feeling that the kissing bandit was Shippo! That sneaky, sly fox! Although I did like Miroku and Sango's interaction, I think I enjoyed Rin and Sesshoumaru's interaction a bit more. Seriously, that guy lacks so much emotion in the series that it's hard not to pay attention when he falls for someone (even if it is in fanfiction). Great job!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
I loved the entire story, though i thought thatthiswasa perfect ending... Or side epilogue or whatever it is, for the story. :) it made me smile. Thx for the read.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 30 . 9/16/2010
I loved it. It was delightful, as always.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oooh, I like. *continues reading*
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
I LOVE the Sesshomaru-Rin interaction. Haha. Rin is adorable!
active-imagination-rocks chapter 30 . 7/31/2010
Wow, awesome story! One of the best AU fics I've read. You were able to create an almost stand alone short story that involved a lot of characters (and relationships XD) from Inuyasha. And kept them in caracter. And the story was still enjoyable. Very laudatory. Looking forward to reading more of your stories! _
kitty-gurl1 chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
awwwwwwwwww cute ending is cute ~.~

i really enjoyed this story tho was a bit sad to see shippo was only mentioned in passing for his stolen sculpture. unless he was the thief . . . . which i hope not .

either way, can't wait for you to update your stories!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
lol i love the side pairings in this fic X3

both inu/kag and the inevitable sess/rin
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »