Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
ClockRepair chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
I enjoyed reading this story very much. And for some reason, I had a feeling that the kissing bandit was Shippo! That sneaky, sly fox! Although I did like Miroku and Sango's interaction, I think I enjoyed Rin and Sesshoumaru's interaction a bit more. Seriously, that guy lacks so much emotion in the series that it's hard not to pay attention when he falls for someone (even if it is in fanfiction). Great job!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
I loved the entire story, though i thought thatthiswasa perfect ending... Or side epilogue or whatever it is, for the story. :) it made me smile. Thx for the read.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 30 . 9/16/2010
I loved it. It was delightful, as always.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oooh, I like. *continues reading*
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
I LOVE the Sesshomaru-Rin interaction. Haha. Rin is adorable!
active-imagination-rocks chapter 30 . 7/31/2010
Wow, awesome story! One of the best AU fics I've read. You were able to create an almost stand alone short story that involved a lot of characters (and relationships XD) from Inuyasha. And kept them in caracter. And the story was still enjoyable. Very laudatory. Looking forward to reading more of your stories! _
kitty-gurl1 chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
awwwwwwwwww cute ending is cute ~.~

i really enjoyed this story tho was a bit sad to see shippo was only mentioned in passing for his stolen sculpture. unless he was the thief . . . . which i hope not .

either way, can't wait for you to update your stories!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
lol i love the side pairings in this fic X3

both inu/kag and the inevitable sess/rin
Rickashay chapter 30 . 7/8/2010
Honestly one of my favorite stories you've written. :)
Pos-sess-ed1 chapter 30 . 6/13/2010
This was a wonderful tale!

I found myself thoroughly engrossed and entertained with your writing style and choice of words.

The characters are nicely balanced and filled with charming twists and surprises, just like the story itself.

I really enjoyed reading this!
Azhwi chapter 30 . 5/4/2010
*Chuckle* Cute.

Love the plot twist that was - no Miroku was not the kissing thief and no, Shippo was not the thief either (or at least the kitsune was not named).

I liked the idea that the thief was able to change forms. But how did the thief get past Inuyasha who we assumed was sitting on the case? Heh, tricksy fox.

Woo for a "grown-up" Rin! The little misunderstanding with her name and Sesshoumaru's assumptions were perfect. It's good to see that the Western Lord can still be stumped. By a small girl who is in an artistic mood no less. Glorious.

The story is a charming one. Thank you for telling it.
Aerie-Lurias chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
I've bee reading this since last night, and I must say this is the perfect mix of everything. This is what fanfiction is supposed to be. And you know who Rin reminds me of? Tenma, from School Rumble! This is wonderful.
The Dragon Lover chapter 30 . 4/29/2010
Aww. This was a cute, exciting, and surprising story to read. The character development was amazing, the descriptions were fantastic - all of it was awesome. (You can thank Rikayu-chan's artwork for directing me to this story in the first place - or maybe *I* should be the one thanking her.) I don't have much time to type, so I'll just say this: It was definitely worth reading!

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL ("Dragon Lover")