Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
OM NOM
Skyrere chapter 28 . 4/27/2010
Skyrere chapter 29 . 4/27/2010
Skyrere chapter 30 . 4/27/2010
I ate this story up... One chapter after another...
OM NOM NOM
lychee loving chapter 30 . 4/27/2010
This really was such an good read. I really enjoyed the short-but-sweet chapters. Epic novel-length fics are a joy to read, but so hard to plow through, sometimes. I loved how this delivered on the action/suspense/fluff/humor front without having to go through tens upon thousands of words. That takes some skills, man! Great, great work.

Still, wish we could've gotten a clue in on who the real culprit was! (I was so sure it was Shippou!)
lychee loving chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Steadily making my way through these delightfully short chapters (easy to read! but still a pleasure to do so! it's like awesomeness in portable packages.), and giggling my way through the plot and the being-established relationships here. Also, I have the feeling that the culprit is one mischievous and distinctly absent kitsune-youkai. Hmm.

On to the next chapter!
iNuQTpIe chapter 30 . 4/14/2010
I'm so glad I finally read this! D So CUTE! XD
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 30 . 3/16/2010
Oh, goody, so we did get something vaguely resembling Sesshomaru/Rin action in there! That's nice! You know, I first looked at the summary and thought 'probably not my thing,' however now that I've read it it is actually really good. I just hope the kitsune wasn't Shippo! Please! This is just a random worry, since he didn't otherwise show up. Good job, o honoured author!
BeautifulSamurai chapter 30 . 3/6/2010
This was utterly charming! And exceptionally masterful. The witty dialogue, exciting plot (man, you can write detective stories to!), twists and turns, romance, and perfect manipulation of the characters we all know and love. . .yeah, wow. You've built quite a fan fiction reputation. Thanks for making the last part of my saturaday fly by! Can i just say again, how much i adore your stories and your writing?
ladydddel chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
Oh how delightful this irony is! very very very very well-written...it is truly short, sweet, and to the point, and the other nuances not only make it more enjoyable, but make one think a bit more.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »