Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Pos-sess-ed1 chapter 30 . 6/13/2010
This was a wonderful tale!

I found myself thoroughly engrossed and entertained with your writing style and choice of words.

The characters are nicely balanced and filled with charming twists and surprises, just like the story itself.

I really enjoyed reading this!
Azhwi chapter 30 . 5/4/2010
*Chuckle* Cute.

Love the plot twist that was - no Miroku was not the kissing thief and no, Shippo was not the thief either (or at least the kitsune was not named).

I liked the idea that the thief was able to change forms. But how did the thief get past Inuyasha who we assumed was sitting on the case? Heh, tricksy fox.

Woo for a "grown-up" Rin! The little misunderstanding with her name and Sesshoumaru's assumptions were perfect. It's good to see that the Western Lord can still be stumped. By a small girl who is in an artistic mood no less. Glorious.

The story is a charming one. Thank you for telling it.
Aerie-Lurias chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
I've bee reading this since last night, and I must say this is the perfect mix of everything. This is what fanfiction is supposed to be. And you know who Rin reminds me of? Tenma, from School Rumble! This is wonderful.
The Dragon Lover chapter 30 . 4/29/2010
Aww. This was a cute, exciting, and surprising story to read. The character development was amazing, the descriptions were fantastic - all of it was awesome. (You can thank Rikayu-chan's artwork for directing me to this story in the first place - or maybe *I* should be the one thanking her.) I don't have much time to type, so I'll just say this: It was definitely worth reading!

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL ("Dragon Lover")