Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
Amarathine chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
Aw, that was precious! Great ending!
RosieB chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
LoL. Okay, right off, you have earned my undying love for putting "Sesshoumaru" and "twitterpated" in the same sentence. I almost stopped reading right there to send you a cheesy "OMG, I'm twitterpated with you and this story" message, a la a teenager. But I figured I could last until the end. :)

The whole thing was absolutely darling. I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter - that was sweet as well. I'm a fan of understated engagements. No need to be flashy, just... sweet. (My mental thesaurus is breaking down, clearly.) Miroku is such a charmer - but the kind that you don't mind at all and adore anyway. :) Love it all. And I'm looking forward to any other projects you hinted at with your last reply. :D Molto bene (for if I can't say something original, I should say it in another language)!
Nebride chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Oh... I think that made my insides melt - in a good way. That was sweet.

And Sesshoumaru just wanted to prove that his youki was stronger than Miroku's reiki. *snorts at the antics of her favorite dog demon*
Kattana chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
aw... how cute. I only wish or my love to come and sweep me off my feet
JMaxwell chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
You're incorrigible! That you wrote this fic is undeniable, but there were unexpected, almost imperceptible differences. You know, like having a plot. I guess it was inevitable that you'd finally do a Mir/San fic, and the outcome was definitely tolerable.
helenluvsboo chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Woo!

I love that M had to seek permission from the Tashio Brothers to date Sango ... 'pack-mate' :)

This isn't the end? It seems to wrap everything up... *is confuzzled*
Ranuel chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Hey you! You said no entrails! *G* Every woman needs someone to convincingly give that little speech to potential suitors. Having TWO guys with fangs and claws is just icing. Lovely kiss at the end too.
Ayjah chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Aw just total mushy goodness :)
DonaPlaya chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
A-w-w-w-w-! Miroku/Sango sweetness!

Shippou's the bandit?
Beboots chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
"Sesshoumaru Taisho has been here as well, though he’s more difficult to keep track of. He’s good at concealing his youki." Cool. :3

"“I wouldn’t be surprised if our hanyou friend is actually sitting on the display case, sword in hand,” Miroku replied dryly.

“He brought Tetsusaiga?” Sango gasped." So... in... character... XD I love that image!

But ooh, a shapechanger? This, to me, says Shippou, but I suppose it could be Naraku or anyone else, really...

And yay, Miroku to the rescue! :D

So it IS Shippou, then...? :D I look forward to the events of the next chapter, then!
Beboots chapter 26 . 10/19/2008
"You stubborn idiot of a dog! I don’t know whether to kill you or kiss you!”

“I wouldn’t advise you to try either." Yep, that's Sesshoumaru. XD

“I will take whatever steps are necessary to protect what is mine.” That too. :3 Very in-character! :D
Beboots chapter 25 . 10/19/2008
I like how Sesshoumaru is almost flippant about the irrelevance of the role of the police. I mean, for him, police are a relatively recent institution, aren't they?

And yay, Sango standing up for her opinions! :D There's the strong character we know and love...

“If you think about it, the safest place to put the statue is in a building where there are no women to kiss.” Hey, that's true, isn't it?

“Rin loves flowers—adores them, actually. I took pictures of your arrangements to show her, and she found them very inspiring.” Aha! Everything is explained. :3

“You may warn Miss Himawari that if she does not respond to my inquiries within a reasonable amount of time, I will be dropping by.”

With a resigned smile, Sango replied, “I hope you like cinnamon toast.” Squee! :3 I certainly hope that Sesshoumaru gets the opportunity to try it. :3
Beboots chapter 24 . 10/19/2008
It’s our turn,” Inuyasha proclaimed, obviously relishing the thought. “Let’s show that idiot wolf how to catch a thief.” HELL YES. :D

“I suppose the aura I saw could have belonged to a hanyou, but most hanyou don’t have that kind of power.” Noticing Inuyasha’s narrowed eyes, Miroku quickly added, “Present company excluded, of course. Your youki is quite impressive—really.” XD I am amused. Very in-character on both their parts.

“That the Kissing Bandit is male.” Ooh... now THAT'S a thought... :3 I really like how you're keeping us off balance with who it might be - introducing more and more characters that it COULDN'T be, at so forth. :3
Beboots chapter 22 . 10/19/2008
"Finding his arrangements had been ‘taken’ without his knowledge had been initially upsetting. The recent thefts were keeping his more protective instincts at the fore, and his possessive streak demanded that these belonged to him." That was actually my first thought when I read that Rin had been painting his ikebana - I mean, that would mean she'd have access to his building, right?

"“Yes, the artist is here,” she replied, her lips quirking in bemusement." Dramatic irony for the win! :D

Ooh, I liked the little blackout growling then silence moment. :3 Very cool little reminder of just what Sesshoumaru is.

And glee, Sesshoumaru wants the paintings! :D
Beboots chapter 20 . 10/19/2008
Okay, so I've built up a goodly number of updates... Now I can enjoy reading them all at once! :3 (and procrastinate on my homework...)

This chapter was intriguing - I like how Miroku ascertained that there was some sort of illusion going on. For some reason, I suspect Shippou... ;)
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »