Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
nahia2008 chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
YAY(acting like a two yaer old that just got a new toy) This story totally ROCKED !AWESOME .
DonaPlaya chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
"twitterpated"

I can't tell you how long it's been since I've heard that one! Isn't it from Bambi?

And Sexxshoumaru? A late bloomer? Hungry for "toast" - too funny!

This whole tale was priceless! Thanks for the entertainment.
chibi-sango16 chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
YESH! What a satisfying story... I am so happy about the pairings and the characters.. AND the amount of fluff and cuteness you put into the story.. How can it get any better?

Thirty chapters of greatness right there.. YUPP..

Amazing I tell you, just amazing! You're one of the actual short chapter writers that have finished a series.. others have left me hanging for quite a while and it's very fulfilling that you have changed that.. You are a very successful writer, someone I admire very much!

I am also currently reading two of your stories.. I started both yesterday and they were fantastic! So I am very excited about new stories in the future! _

Arigatou for a splendid reading experience!
helenluvsboo chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
Ah!

I'm sad it's over!

But what an ending!

Great Sess and Inu characterization to finish it off :)
dzabdi88 chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
CUTE! All of it! A nice breath of fresh air from my other intense fanfics. I'm surprised because I never knew if i liked the idea of short chaptered fanfics. I do admit though, that now I do like them. Maybe it has to do with the frequency of posting? ;)
Kattana chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
That joke was mean how was he going to diss Sesshoumaru like that, but o well it put a huge smile on my face. So Sesshoumaru likes toast with cinnamon. I think that must be his favorite food like Ramen is Inuyashas. That is the cutest thing and teaching Sesshoumaru how to paint hast to be the most rewarding thing on earth for Rin. (it would be for me)
hikari hime 73 chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
Yes! Nice! *claps hands giddily*

Overall, this story was really sweet and enticing, I liked it a lot.

Though...

Hum...

Ok, I'll be naughty... are you sure you don't want to write a sequel? Say... With an art-obsessed Taiyoukai and a talented shiny painter? lol

Ok, that was my subconscious speaking. Good job lass.

Take care XD
Ranuel chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
::standing ovation:: I'm going to miss having this to look forward to every day. Thank you for making my month much better. Love the ending.
Ayjah chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
lol what a great conclusion... looking forward to your next work !
Amarathine chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
Aw, that was precious! Great ending!
RosieB chapter 30 . 10/21/2008
LoL. Okay, right off, you have earned my undying love for putting "Sesshoumaru" and "twitterpated" in the same sentence. I almost stopped reading right there to send you a cheesy "OMG, I'm twitterpated with you and this story" message, a la a teenager. But I figured I could last until the end. :)

The whole thing was absolutely darling. I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter - that was sweet as well. I'm a fan of understated engagements. No need to be flashy, just... sweet. (My mental thesaurus is breaking down, clearly.) Miroku is such a charmer - but the kind that you don't mind at all and adore anyway. :) Love it all. And I'm looking forward to any other projects you hinted at with your last reply. :D Molto bene (for if I can't say something original, I should say it in another language)!
Nebride chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Oh... I think that made my insides melt - in a good way. That was sweet.

And Sesshoumaru just wanted to prove that his youki was stronger than Miroku's reiki. *snorts at the antics of her favorite dog demon*
Kattana chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
aw... how cute. I only wish or my love to come and sweep me off my feet
JMaxwell chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
You're incorrigible! That you wrote this fic is undeniable, but there were unexpected, almost imperceptible differences. You know, like having a plot. I guess it was inevitable that you'd finally do a Mir/San fic, and the outcome was definitely tolerable.
helenluvsboo chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Woo!

I love that M had to seek permission from the Tashio Brothers to date Sango ... 'pack-mate' :)

This isn't the end? It seems to wrap everything up... *is confuzzled*
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »