Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
chibi-sango16 chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
The whole bandit's appearance caught me off gaurd there.. but i knew he was gonna come.. i just didn't know who !

Very nice! i would have never guessed it was a kitsune.. but i like the grown up shippou character VERY much!

All the characters have been wonderful so far, you make each and every one of them an excellent part of your story and it fits way too well.. this is absolutely great, I would love to read more stories from you!
Nebride chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
Who Ho! A green eyed kitsune with 5 tails! *laughs in delight* Naughty Shippou!

Sango handled that beautifully! She is a strong woman no matter what century she is in. And even though I know you don't normally support the Miroku/Sango pairing - I love what you're doing with it. ;)
Kattana chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
hum... so it was a kitsun. They are thieves from what i read so it would make sense to use it in the story. Im so stupid why didnt i see that.
Ayjah chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
sneaky Kitsune!
Kattana chapter 27 . 10/19/2008
I dont blame him for picking locks for fun u never know when you will need to :) Anyways it would be lovely if these two would hook up soon. they are so cute together and ment for each other in every way
RosieB chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
LoL. Well there goes *my* assumptions. Very nice, chica. Only 2 left! I'm impressed with your commitment to this - I'm alternately too lazy/tired/busy/annoyed to write everyday. So kudos to you. I can't wait for the end!
nahia2008 chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
WOW! Finally ,thry go him and now wonder the bandit guy is so versatile.
WritingRin chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
Nice chapter! :)
Ranuel chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
I likes the Miroku/Sango fluffiness very much!
helenluvsboo chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
Yay!

I love it
FallenAngelsFeelNoLove chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
This is a great story so far! I can't wait till the next chapter!

but could you please make the chapters a little longer? They seem so short...
chibi-sango16 chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD !

oh my goodness.. speechless I am..

you blow me away~

GOSH!

phew.. kay well that was totally amazing and yeah..

YOU are amazing! the fluffness and like cuteness and like i guess the bit of suspense was just TOO good.. I think I might be overreacting but like WOW.

I think this chapter is one of my favourites so far. Geez another mind blowing chapter that will keep me happy and satisfied for the rest of the day or maybe even two or three days.. so thanks for another greeaat chapter, Arigatou gozaimasu!

and keep up the fantastic work sensei!
stop reading my pen name chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
OMG I LOVE IT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Its amazing analyzing ever detail and stuff its truly an amazing work of art!
CelestialDragon423 chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
Cries... IT'S ALl SO AMAZING! Once I started it, I just couldn't stop. This has got to be one of the most adictive stories writen in the history of FF. All my favorite pairings, amazing plot line... it's too much to handle. And the best part of all, Sesshomaru has a flower aranging hobby. laughs. It's really hard to see, yet at the same time, not. This story is too amazing for words. May it last as long as time.

CelestialDragon423