Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
helenluvsboo chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Woo!

I love that M had to seek permission from the Tashio Brothers to date Sango ... 'pack-mate' :)

This isn't the end? It seems to wrap everything up... *is confuzzled*
Ranuel chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Hey you! You said no entrails! *G* Every woman needs someone to convincingly give that little speech to potential suitors. Having TWO guys with fangs and claws is just icing. Lovely kiss at the end too.
Ayjah chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
Aw just total mushy goodness :)
DonaPlaya chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
A-w-w-w-w-! Miroku/Sango sweetness!

Shippou's the bandit?
Beboots chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
"Sesshoumaru Taisho has been here as well, though he’s more difficult to keep track of. He’s good at concealing his youki." Cool. :3

"“I wouldn’t be surprised if our hanyou friend is actually sitting on the display case, sword in hand,” Miroku replied dryly.

“He brought Tetsusaiga?” Sango gasped." So... in... character... XD I love that image!

But ooh, a shapechanger? This, to me, says Shippou, but I suppose it could be Naraku or anyone else, really...

And yay, Miroku to the rescue! :D

So it IS Shippou, then...? :D I look forward to the events of the next chapter, then!
Beboots chapter 26 . 10/19/2008
"You stubborn idiot of a dog! I don’t know whether to kill you or kiss you!”

“I wouldn’t advise you to try either." Yep, that's Sesshoumaru. XD

“I will take whatever steps are necessary to protect what is mine.” That too. :3 Very in-character! :D
Beboots chapter 25 . 10/19/2008
I like how Sesshoumaru is almost flippant about the irrelevance of the role of the police. I mean, for him, police are a relatively recent institution, aren't they?

And yay, Sango standing up for her opinions! :D There's the strong character we know and love...

“If you think about it, the safest place to put the statue is in a building where there are no women to kiss.” Hey, that's true, isn't it?

“Rin loves flowers—adores them, actually. I took pictures of your arrangements to show her, and she found them very inspiring.” Aha! Everything is explained. :3

“You may warn Miss Himawari that if she does not respond to my inquiries within a reasonable amount of time, I will be dropping by.”

With a resigned smile, Sango replied, “I hope you like cinnamon toast.” Squee! :3 I certainly hope that Sesshoumaru gets the opportunity to try it. :3
Beboots chapter 24 . 10/19/2008
It’s our turn,” Inuyasha proclaimed, obviously relishing the thought. “Let’s show that idiot wolf how to catch a thief.” HELL YES. :D

“I suppose the aura I saw could have belonged to a hanyou, but most hanyou don’t have that kind of power.” Noticing Inuyasha’s narrowed eyes, Miroku quickly added, “Present company excluded, of course. Your youki is quite impressive—really.” XD I am amused. Very in-character on both their parts.

“That the Kissing Bandit is male.” Ooh... now THAT'S a thought... :3 I really like how you're keeping us off balance with who it might be - introducing more and more characters that it COULDN'T be, at so forth. :3
Beboots chapter 22 . 10/19/2008
"Finding his arrangements had been ‘taken’ without his knowledge had been initially upsetting. The recent thefts were keeping his more protective instincts at the fore, and his possessive streak demanded that these belonged to him." That was actually my first thought when I read that Rin had been painting his ikebana - I mean, that would mean she'd have access to his building, right?

"“Yes, the artist is here,” she replied, her lips quirking in bemusement." Dramatic irony for the win! :D

Ooh, I liked the little blackout growling then silence moment. :3 Very cool little reminder of just what Sesshoumaru is.

And glee, Sesshoumaru wants the paintings! :D
Beboots chapter 20 . 10/19/2008
Okay, so I've built up a goodly number of updates... Now I can enjoy reading them all at once! :3 (and procrastinate on my homework...)

This chapter was intriguing - I like how Miroku ascertained that there was some sort of illusion going on. For some reason, I suspect Shippou... ;)
chibi-sango16 chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
The whole bandit's appearance caught me off gaurd there.. but i knew he was gonna come.. i just didn't know who !

Very nice! i would have never guessed it was a kitsune.. but i like the grown up shippou character VERY much!

All the characters have been wonderful so far, you make each and every one of them an excellent part of your story and it fits way too well.. this is absolutely great, I would love to read more stories from you!
Nebride chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
Who Ho! A green eyed kitsune with 5 tails! *laughs in delight* Naughty Shippou!

Sango handled that beautifully! She is a strong woman no matter what century she is in. And even though I know you don't normally support the Miroku/Sango pairing - I love what you're doing with it. ;)
Kattana chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
hum... so it was a kitsun. They are thieves from what i read so it would make sense to use it in the story. Im so stupid why didnt i see that.
Ayjah chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
sneaky Kitsune!
Kattana chapter 27 . 10/19/2008
I dont blame him for picking locks for fun u never know when you will need to :) Anyways it would be lovely if these two would hook up soon. they are so cute together and ment for each other in every way
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »