Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Fiery Return
That... *sniff* that was beautiful...T_T :') idk why...t.t
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was really moving T_T
Kenji of Bushido chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great depiction of Yui Ikari though her depiction and what Devil Boss has been saying about her has left me a little skeptical have you read his story called Vengeance?

Also I respectfully disagree with you about Misato because outside of work she didn't do a lot except yell at Shinji while doing nothing to correct Asuka's behavior or do anything about how she was treating Shinji in fact he wasn't so casual about expressing his feelings after Asuka moved in.

Plus Misato didn't do anything when Asuka kicked Shinji out of his room because commanding officer or not she was their guardian and her responsibility to them and that is to correct Asuka's behavior and she should have just gone in and made Asuka use the other room.

Also I found her attitude somewhat sexist as she seemed to favor Asuka even though its Shinji who gets the job done nearly all the time because Asuka can get people killed yet Misato never does anything about her.

Also I was not impressed by her frequent patronizing attitude towards the eva pilots at least that's how I saw it. Also in the manga I disliked her because she was even more arrogant in how she forced Shinji to live with her that was pretty pathetic even more pathetic was how she got all neurotic and threw a hissy fit over a second delay when on the real battlefield not everything goes according to plan.

Plus Misato doesn't go out of her way to set a good example.

Women are not always the victims you know? Men can be just as hurt as well also as an example that 40% of domestic violence victims are actually male.

Also in EoE I thought it wasn't well thought out in places and I thought it was pretty dire also I was debating how Misato got the JSDF soldiers I was wondering through surprise or was it a blatant case of nerfing? (Term make them look weaker to accommodate)

The JSDF are a self defense force but they are hardly weak even though there are US troops in Japan.
Brad Stone chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great Eva fic while I do think of Yui as more a morally grey character as she entered Unit 01 willingly and set her son on the path and all.

If you read 'Vengeance' by Devil Boss you might understand where I'm coming from:

s/5429987/1/Vengeance

Also you like Love Hina well... I guess I can recommend karndragon he is an author of Love Hina (unafraid of accurate portrayals!) and Code Geass as well as Tales of the Abyss and Suzuka also Bleach and Tales of Vesperia:

u/1522021/karndragon

Anyway back to the fic quite right Gendo is indeed selfish and a hypocrite he's not interested in saving humanity more in it completely for himself who is he saving humanity for? Sure as hell not his family and him being more then happy to throw lives away without finding other solutions is proof of this.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good story.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow, that ability is and the story moves me pretty much everything. I love it, I don't know how you do it. You did a good job!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is amazing! And you have a series of these? Oh, I am So there!

And of course the ultimate solution to the problem is the one the really smart people never even considered. Why is it that that always happens?

I especially liked Yui's punishment for Gendo. Msybe in an eon or two he'll finally redeem himself enough to get another chance at life.

Keep up the great work!
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Very enjoyable. And a much better ending than we got in canon.
Blades252 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
THIS is how it should have ended great work :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
nice
Neferius chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This was an excellent story. I've been meaning to read it for a while and I've finally found some time to do so. I'm looking forward to reading your other SoE fics.

Read ya Later.
joshua alton chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
youre a... bad.. little...bitch...

nice story though.

(god, hate the middle, but that's me.)
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
All I have to say is wow. I'm glad I finally found time to read this, it was awsome! Haven't read the Naoko one yet and I heard it got mixed reviews, but I'm sure it will be good in its own way.
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I'm so happy you used Phoenix with Yui and I loved how you took care of gendo tha rat-bastard! And how things turned out I especially loved Yui get Shinji and Rei back to be her kids again!

Kudos on the one-shot and high anticipation on the Next saga with them all in it!

dennisud
gunman chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Nice story. While I love a good one-shot, and this was a good one, it did seem as if you could have written this up as a multi-chapter story.

Even so, I loved the way you did this, taking it from the beginning, of Yui's absorption into Unit 01 all the way to the end where she is reunited with her son and taking Lilith with her from Earth to explore the galaxy.

The power of Phoenix is something I've only seen briefly in both comics and animation, and it is awesome! Though I find it kinda hard to believe that Pheonix was hanging around all this time and no one was able to detect it.

And I absolutely loved what you did to Gendo!

I still can't believe how diluded he was to think that Yui would actually be happy to see him after all the things he had done.

It's like he didn't know her at all.

Anyway, this was a great story.

Keep up the good work.