Reviews for Just A Promise
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aww that was so cute! Absolutely adorable! It made me smile a lot. :] Great job!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow. I've been reading these three hours and this is the first me comment on. Amazing work. Also i loved how you really had the characters play themselves. This should be a filler episode hehe... I wornder...

*Grabs a picket sign saying 'Make this an Episdoe dudes'*

Hehe it's 12:30 me sleepy. Peace out my fellow shika/ino lover

;p!
Princess in her Shadow chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw! So kawaii I love it! -
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
woot i loved it (:

I think I like the title, Sealed with a Kiss, better though. But Just a promise works just as fine (: xD Its cute (:
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
you worked hard and succeeded

hahah

i loved it

it was so cute

even though i'm more sasuino as well

hahah ;D
Things1and2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
SQUE! that was so cute! i luv shikaino. you claim to be a sasuino author, but u should write more shikaino, that story totally pwned! that was awesome!XD!
xSuus chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was so cute!

I love it D

I love your style of writing!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
ooh! not a huge Shika Ino fan [ShikaTema all the way lol] but this was beautiful! You ALMOST converted me. hehe
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
no complaints about your coming back from me. _ um, i'm not really a shikaino fan [i adore that pairing but i don't want to get too attached because we all know that the way things are going... sniff, he's going to end up with temari. :( ] but i really appreciate the fact that you temporarily set sasuke aside for this.

one thing, though. like what coco-minu-sama said, the author's note in the middle of the story were kind of distracting. but all in all, you did a pretty good job. :)

welcome back and i hope to read more from you. _
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Adorable, but please do not stick authour notes in the middle of the story! It completely bought me out of it for about five minutes.
VampireDesire chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wow! XD

i love it! so love it!

just dont forget about ino birthday! lol so cute!

love ur story! XD