Reviews for LOVE
kitara251 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ho-ly CRAP! Sooo did not see that coming ;-) Wonderfully, wonderfully written!
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
lol

i so did not see that coming...good job!
nomorewriting chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
What a great story! I'm so glad you got that down on paper. I was expecting it to be Angell ... and what can I say? BOOM! - You got me. Great job!
katydid13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Well, that was a surprise. Good story.
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This one surprised me - you did a great job keeping the twist from being obvious. As usual in your writing, the sex was steamy and the story had a great flow. Again, not my 'ship, but a good read.
marialisa chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
The ending was a WTF moment but I suspect that's what you intended!

YOu always write hot passionate sex and this is no exception. Can't say I'm a D/F fan but this was beautifully done and a great read.
Brown-Eyed Girl 75 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I must say I absolutely loved this! I have to admit that I am a Danny and Flack fan and at first you really had me going there and I thought it was Angell, and than when you tossed that in at the end...I just literally squealed out loud and jumped off my chair. LOL. How sad is that? What a lovely little break you took. Thanks for sharing!
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Nice twist at the end. You really had me thinking it was Angell!

I liked the coupling of these two phrases: 'One finger, one lonely scout' and 'Two fingers, close playmates'
pineapplehell chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was... surprising... to say the least. But, no worries, I loved it. Unexpected endings are my favorite. I can't say Danny/Flack is my favorite pairing, but it works for the piece. Good job!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Loved it! I loved most the unexpected, very nicely done indeed right at the last sentence, I like a confounding of expectation. The structure was excellent, it worked so well, sort of pulese of words - long paragraphs and then a short burst of a sentence, sort of matching the desire. And wow, all those descriptions of Flack, hunting Flack, and the changes in his eyes, gorgeously described, and with a little rainbow of humour throughout too, poor Danny, falling unexpectedly, unable to confess, until the end. An excellent interruption to regular programming :)