Reviews for Therapy Is Now In Session
LadyNiko chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Oh, this was lovely! I enjoyed how you had him finally open up to her at just the right moment.

*sniff* We ALL miss Lizzie. :(
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
It's really good! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
*sigh* Poor John!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
John as Teyla's maid of honor! I think that's something even the Wraith would stop eating people to come and see!
Verb chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Lorne is such a cutie the way you write him. And I hate the word "cutie", but it's so accurate! Plus? The boys on Atlantis? Totally have a thing for girls who can kick their butts. *nods*
Verb chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Bright eyed and bushy *maned* is more like it! Petulant teenager is just a bonus! :)
Verb chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Sheppard would make an *awesome* Maid Of Honour. He'd charm the nervous flower girl, give his aviators to the ringbearer in exchange for getting the rings from his death griped chubby little fingers, flirt with the bridesmaids *and* the mother of the bride, at the same time talkin' sports and business with the groomsmen and slipping the DJ a little Johhny Cash to avoid the Chicken Dance. Damnit! Now I want him to be *my* Maid of Honour . . . .
Verb chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
. . . . . and now all I can think of is Lorne in his Batman boxers.
Verb chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
"Rodney McKay may be a pain in the ass, but he has his adorable moments."

And that right there pretty much sums up my love for this character. He's a complete wuss, with a spine of steel that results in some very badass moments.

(And McKay would *totally* call Sheppard a man whore.)
Fishy Rainboots chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.