Reviews for Cardcaptor Sakura Abridged
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 1/12
Good three chapters
Imonz chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Please update soon! I love this fic and its totally awesome humor.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Continue this please! I love it. I'm curious to see what you would do with Syaoran if you went up to that point.
SarahHaruno chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. I noticed all those things too, I thought I was alone. Even though I do enjoy the series, most of it was complete dry dog turd.
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Haha this is really funny, I love littlekuriboh too! _ u gonna update soon? Please do!
Misty Narumi chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
lol XD
Miss Kitten-chan chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
ha ha ha i can't wait toread what you put up nxt ... btw where you refering to the abriged seresi by ramenloversunite (i think) on you tube? good luck! _~ nyu!
lost feather chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Nice chapter, this is really good.

I agree, the CCS Abridged on YouTube wasn't that good, and I think they gave up on it.

Have you seen Tsubasa Chronicles Abridged by (I think iby JuliaZeeGreat or something...) it's got a section with this episode of CCS in it in one of the episodes after Sakura gets one of her memories back... Anyway, great job, I love this!
AngelEmCuti chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
lol
Hugeheadache chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
lol...This is soo full of sarcastic comment on the unrealistic stuff on the series eh?...Although it is quiet funny...it confuses me...heh Keep up the good work?...:p
MengLong chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Ah YGO abridged series... the greatest. Wasn't there a CCS abridged?
lost feather chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This is so funny! I love it! More please! Oh, I'm a fan of the Abridged Series too. :)
AngelEmCuti chapter 2 . 9/22/2008